SPOILER !! Week of July 11

Why would a detective be driving a regular cop car? Isn't that more expensive for TIIC than using a regular car? :rolleyes:

I guess Shawn doesn't get hurt after all. So we'll see more of Belle in limbo I guess.

3 spoiler photos with Jennifer. When is the last time that happened?

I think I am going to poke myself in the eye. Why am I still watching this destruction of one the best soaps? Maybe I'll just stick with "Devious Maids". Susan Lucci is hysterical.

Thanks, Kat. for some reason yesterday, I could hear the audio on the NBC site, but not the visual

@Moira i imagine 90% of the once loyal fan base are wondering the same thing. About a year ago mentioned they should hire the writing team of Devious Maids. What a pleasure that would be to watch. The ratings would be off the charts and not just for SWEEPS.

Last edited:
From SOD:

Big article about Hope/Rafe/Aiden:rolleyes: it says she comes back from the lodge already knowing Rafe is the one for her and not Aiden. Then Shawn tells her about the blood tests and she realizes her instincts were right. Aiden has been lying. She arrests him but Roman tells her they have nothing to charge him with. Then she goes to looks for Rafe, has a "feeling" something is wrong:rolleyes::rolleyes:, and tracks him to the Dimera house where he has been held captive with a bomb attached to him. Rafe tells her to save herself but she tries to save him anyhow. Ends up using her gun. The house explodes as Shawn arrives.

Tate has been kidnapped by Summer. Brady and Jeannie T get the police (Shawn), John and Victor involved. It says most of Salem is involved in the search (I'll believe this when I see it). It also says that Jeanie T was drugged. Brady doesn't believe it's her fault but this will cause problems for them. Victor lashes out at Jeannie T. Meanwhile she blames Summer for this and wants to go after her. Summer cannot be located.

Andre tells Chad that Abigail "died" in a plane crash. He even has her name added to the flight manifest. At first Chad doesn't believe him but then he does. Chad is distraught. Jennifer asks to take Thomas. At first he says no and then agrees to let her take him as he can't take care of Thomas in his state. I'm not sure why Jennifer wouldn't be distraught too?!

Nothing new spoiler wise. Sounds like a lot of teen stuff and Detective Shawn this week. I don't hate it.

They also did a Thumbs Down to the growing Hernandez family saying that Mama H is becoming a stereotype and Dario and Eduardo still aren't properly integrated into the canvas. Rafe also doesn't need his mom to make decisions for him. He is strong and independent. They like Blanca but it's an added person to an already full undeveloped canvas. Not much said about Gabi.

Billy Flynn (Chad) did a behind the scenes photo tour. Nothing really spoilerish but there is a photo of him running lines with Galen Gering (Rafe) and Brandon Beemer (Shawn). He is also wearing Chad's wedding ring in the photos.

Last edited:
Well, Andre was emphatic to his goon that everything had to be in order, and appear legal, etc. So, am guessing all records have been altered accordingly. And the records will show that Abby had proper I.D. etc. (But yes, hard to believe she would use her real name when she was attempting to not be found. )

LOL, well, it has not been revealed to the audience, so we can only guess....Andre wants Chad to think Abby is dead so he can worm his way back into the DiMera businesses, probably the mansion as well. Chad will be devastated, so torn he pays no attention to anything, so brother Andre "helps" by running things for him, etc. etc.

Plus he probably would salivate at the idea that Chad would be also preoccupied with Jen trying to` keep Thomas.

All speculation on MY part!

And that is one of the worst faults of Days story telling. They don't follow up on details. yep, may be tiny ones, but bugs us all with no mention.
i.e. Why no mention of Mike Horton, Carrie & Austin &their baby? Kim & Shane? Susan Banks? (hey, her son was murdered, a funeral, and not a single mention) Jeremy Horton.

Hey, we don't have to see these people, just mention....got a birthday or Christmas card. An announcement.. A phone call. O.K. Kayla has mentioned Stephanie, Theresa talks of hating her mother, but ........o.k. I had better shut up.

Back