SPOILER !! Week of July 4

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 4:

Hope and Aiden are headed towards making love, but the memories are too much for Hope.

Tuesday July 5:

Theresa reveals to Brady that she fell asleep while she was out with Tate.

Wednesday July 6:

Nicole questions Chloe about her relationship with Deimos.

Thursday July 7:

Chad has a conversation with "Stefano" who tells him Abigail may not be what’s best for Thomas.

Andre reads an article about a downed private plane, this strikes up an idea…

Friday July 8:

Summer sits on a plane leaving Salem, and cries of a baby are heard right nearby…

From http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9297924/2/

Monday, July 4, 2016
Andre reveals to Chad that he didn’t find the letter; Abigail gave it to him

Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Shawn is concerned about his relationship stalling with Belle.

Thursday, July 7, 2016
Kate worries that Deimos has returned to seek vengeance for her attempt to drown him in the river.

Friday, July 8, 2016
Aiden and Hope make plans to return to Salem as she apologizes for things not going as they’d planned.

Nothing too shocking here pretty much the same old same old.

I am going to surprise everybody by NOT going on my usual rant about how there is no mention of Gabi and JJ. Why is that? Because I was perusing the twitter feed of Camila Banus (Gabi) this morning and someone directly asked her if Gabi and JJ are going to get any airtime and actual story line in the coming months. Now her usual response is usually to simply Like these tweets which I read as her way of saying to fans "I feel ya." But she actually tweeted back "Oh yeah! We're on our way!" Now I don't know if this in regard to anything that might come out in the next batch of spoilers for the week of July 4th (I kind of doubt it) or the for the month of July as a sweeps month.

Giving how far they tape in advance I wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple of months down the line. But the important thing is that sometime in the presumably near future they will start to get some story. So I have adopted a new approach to spoilers which is simply to relax and hum this little ditty from the Broadway classic Annie: If your familiar with this tune the stage, the 1980 film version starring Carol Burnett or the recent Jamie Foxx remake fell free to join in.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will come out tomorrow,'
"Tormorrow I love ya Tomorrow

Monday July 4:

Hope and Aiden are headed towards making love, but the memories are too much for Hope. [Hope would those be your memories of tasty, charcoal-broiled Bradyburgers on the 4th of July?]

Tuesday July 5:

Theresa reveals to Brady that she fell asleep while she was out with Tate. [More importantly, Jeannie T., was Tater Tot kidnapped?]
Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her. [What happened, jade. Is Plan A, picking citrus in Florida, now off the table?]

Thursday July 7:

Chad has a conversation with "Stefano" who tells him Abigail may not be what’s best for Thomas. [Stefano, with your record as a father, how would you know what's best for Thomas!??]
Kate worries that Deimos has returned to seek vengeance for her attempt to drown him in the river. [Gee, Kate why would you worry about that? Isn't the "new" Deimos a man of peace and love?]
Andre reads an article about a downed private plane, this strikes up an idea. [You're always thinking, aren't you Andre?]

Friday July 8:

Summer sits on a plane leaving Salem, and cries of a baby are heard right nearby. [Summer, if you've snatched the Kiriakis heir -- the one named after a root vegetable -- you will be in for a world of hurt. Even Maggie won't be able to save you from the combined wrath of Victor and Brady.]
Aiden and Hope make plans to return to Salem as she apologizes for things not going as they’d planned. [Hope, the last person on earth whom you should be apologizing to is lying, scheming Aiden. This guy is rapidly turning into a younger, cleaned-up version of Andre.]

I wonder who was on that private plane or if it's a red herring.

The spoiler says plane not private plane. So it could be commercial.

My guess is one of Jason47's teases is the one who probably hired Summer to kidnap Tate. I'm guessing that person's name starts with a K and ends with an N. And IF Tate is actually kidnapped, I hope Shawn is the detective on the case along with John and Paul. Shawn is the baby's Uncle/1st cousin once removed. Roman is ok too.

Heather4CU I can definitely see that. As desperate for money as Summer is I doubt she knows what she is getting into from the likes of Kristen DiMera herself. Time for our dose of wacky when it comes to Kristen.

O.K. at first I thought that Summer was having the same thought process as Kristen. Since Summer told Brady she was in love with him, but he isn't in love with her. So...hmmm, she leaves town with Brady's baby, something of his, the closest she can get.

See, I want Kristen to be dead, never to be heard from again.

But Alas, Heather does have probably what is going to go down.

It would go with Theresa admitting to Brady she fell asleep while out with him....as the child gets taken, she wakes up, he is gone.

Hate it, agree with ShaSha, toooo much, just tooo much. Josh Griffith just jumped the shark.
And so, does this send Theresa out of Salem as well, in some way?

I abhor when innocent children are used in this way. I don't want them dying, hurt, kidnapped, etc.

Back