SPOILER !! Week of July 4

What happened today is why we have to take all spoilers with a grain of salt, and never assume anything. The spoiler for Theresa falling asleep in the park while on a walk with Tate, had many first speculating, then insisting Tate would be kidnapped. No such thing happened of course, and she nodded off for just a nano second.

So Summer hears a baby crying. Hmm, has someone just given birth? Is some baby cranky? Is it on a movie that is playing. Someone have their laptop open? Or does some little kid have a doll that cries realistically? I could probably add to the list. LOL. So, let's not jump the gun.

I'm thinking Andre decides to use a body from the crash and say it's Deimos for Kate's plan. But who knows if Kate's visitor is Deimos?

I'm thinking Andre was the visitor. Maybe Summer's plane goes down and Andre wants make it look like he himself was on it No wait, I bet he makes it look like Abby was on it, but she of course wasn't.

Oh, my gosh, what the heck did Kate do?

I hope there's not another "Aiden" lurking about.

HOLD IT HOLD IT! You mean to tell me Rafe actually called Shawn, Hope's SON, to warn him about Aiden?!? What is this sorcery? Since when is this type of thing allowed on this show?

And Belle owns jeans. Who knew?

Kat, I like the TVSource spoilers and photos and don't see them as a replacement for NBC. The photos are usually different. I only wish that whomever was writing the post would actually proofread before publishing.

Also, it sounds to me like Jeannie T may take Tate out again? That's the impression I get from the TVSource spoilers. Maybe that is when he gets kidnapped?

Last edited:
So weird that I cannot see any wording with the NBC spoiler pics. That said, wonder why they use such old pics for some of the scenes.........i.e. Joey is in a hospital bed now, and they show that old pic of him & Jade.........Or is Joey magically out and walking around, hale & hearty now?

I liked the words under the Joey and Jade picture. Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her. Now that is a cool hospital it has an outside room that looks like the park.

And then the Summer pictures says she's on a plane. May I say that I sure hope my seat on my next flight is as big as a queen size bed!!!!!

Yes someone explain the use of really old pictures. Or maybe by showing the hospital room or plane set would expose some additional information.

Unless it is a dream sequence (which I'm desperately hoping) it appears my previous post of Deimos being eliminated before he can clear Nicole may come to fruition but at Kate hand rather than André doing the deed. Oh I pray I'm wrong, really I do because that would be yet another very predictable outcome.

I don't think he will be eliminated. I think Chloe will have his baby and cause a big ol mess of the friendship of her and Nicole .

Back