SPOILER !! Week of June 13th

I'm guessing one of the last things Hope said in her stand alone episode is foreshadowing of what's coming : "I'm allowed to make mistakes". So I think she will dump Rafe, go back to Aiden, only to realize later he always was, and always will be, a scum bag and a liar. :rolleyes:

Bottom line, I have a different definition of a strong woman than the writers on Days do. See, to me, being strong is being able to be on your own while you get your life back together. But to the idiot and incompetent writers, it's being able to go with a man, of course the wrong one, only to realize later that you made a mistake and you must go back to the "right" guy. :rolleyes: Because, after all, a woman needs a man in her life, otherwise, she's incomplete. :beat:

YES we got a picture of JJ carrying stuff for Julie!! I don't know about the rest of you but that one still image is so much more then I ever thought it could be!! How am I going to make it through until Monday? *squeals in excitement*

WOW Shawn is not only in the video but also in the photos!!!! SO nice to see him being utilized as a cop. I'm guessing they are unofficially making him a detective since Belle called him Detective yesterday. Fine by me. TPTB are such idiots for letting him go. The police force needs more younger cops. Paging Andrew Donovan.

Of course Hope and Aiden's dinner is not in the same place as Belle and Shawn's but at least Club TBD is back as is The Pub.

Looking forward to learning more about the Chloe and Deimos connection.

I think it's very considerate of JJ to help his Great-Aunt(?) Julie. I only wish that Gabi was there to help; always nice to see them together. :)

Julie is his cousin, as her mother (Addie) and his grandfather (Bill) were sister and brother. I guess JJ would be Julie's first cousin, once removed, since Julie and Jennifer are first cousins.

As in a ballpark, I "can't tell the players without a program!" :) I bought a copy of the "book" on eBay a few years ago, but it has been out on an involuntarily-extended loan for quite a while. :( Hope to see the borrower today; will remind her. Thanks for the info!

Was I hearing things, or did Deimos call himself "Robert" when he was talking on the phone! Then Chloe showed up.

According to spoilers, he purposely sought her out, & befriended her, supposedly in order to get info on the Kiriaks family. He used the name Robert then.....Will be interesting to see if he tells her who he really is. :)

Back