SPOILER !! Week of June 6

We saw tweet that Larry Welch is supposed to be on Jun 6. I wonder if actor
had wrong date or if he'll be on the Jun 8 too.

Bye, Kate. Can't remember how long she has been on the show but her storylines are repeat offenders. Why not show Marlena who has been on longer. Kate is dreary, sanctimonious and worst Mother of the Year. Marlena has made her mistakes but she is still likable. Even having Austin and Billie for kids; those actors are in their later 40's and early 50's. If we Soap Opera reversed aging them 10 years she would still be around 60. The actress looks phenomenal for her age, but she is a mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She doesn't need to be unfashionable etc. but what in the world are these writers doing. Pretty much all we have anymore is villains. So few people to balance that. What a waste of talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one day that will be "Hope" centric, where she dreams or thinks of past men in her life. This is like the Jennifer & Aiden episodes. Anyway, that is the day Larry Welch will appear, as played by Andrew Massett.

And heck, the actor probably filmed 5-6 mos. ago, with pre-emptions, etc. he could easily not know the exact date. Especially, with all the changes, editing, cutting of scenes, etc. that Days has been doing.

thanks, I was checking since I wrote on my calendar Jun 6.

Monday, June 6, 2016
Kate confronts Deimos after his electric meeting with Nicole by the river’s edge. [Deimos, if you knew more about Salem history, you'd know never to go near the river.]
Summer opens up to Brady about her feelings for him. [Summer, just shut up and go away. Nobody cares about your feelings or anything else about you.]
Theresa surprises Brady with a romantic evening. [Why bother, Jeannie T. Brady is almost certain to rush off if psycho Summer beckons, which is practically a certainty.]

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Kate spins her tale, pinning Deimos’ murder off on Nicole. [Give it up, Kate. If you said the sky was blue, Salemites would look upward just to check.]
Kate makes a secret deal with Aiden. [Why not sleep with him too, Kate. After all, you've hit the sheets with every sketchy guy who turns up in Salem.]
Ciara takes care of hungover and heartsick Chad. [Find a new nursemaid, Chad. Surely, Nanny Emma could do a better job than the dazed and confused Teen Ciara.]

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Hope turns to her past to help her through an emotional time. [Hope, considering all the tumult in your past, how is recalling your past blunders and predicaments going to help?]

Thursday, June 9, 2016
Kate reveals to Nicole that she and Deimos are married. [Deimos has certainly sealed his fate, hasn't he, Ms. Blue Chunk?]
Fynn makes a decision about his relationship with Kayla. [Take a hike, Dr. Dingo. Despite all his flaws, Kayla belongs with Steve. And as John would say, that's a fact.]
Kayla, Steve and Joey make plans to drive home as a family when suddenly Kayla falters. [Don't worry guys, this is just another manufactured health crisis conjured up with writers who are short of ideas. Kayla will be in fine fettle soon.]

Friday, June 10, 2016
Deimos weakly travels to a gas station and calls someone for help. [Deimos, did you eat a batch of Kate' brownies? You'd have been better off it you'd caught the Yo-Daddy flu.]
Nicole worries about facing charges for Deimos’ death. [Relax, Nicole. Things may look bleak for a while, but you've survived worse than this. Remember your crawl-space adventure.]
Hope makes a decision about Aiden. [You should tell him to take a hike, Hope, but everyone knows you won't.]
Rafe warns Aiden not to hurt Hope. [Give it up, Rafe. The Salem shyster has his own agenda and will brush off anything you say. Instead, you might casually mention that your father was a professional assassin.]

I am thinking that Kate makes some sort of deal to get rid of Deimos, either with Andre' or Aiden....& frames up Nicole, even though no body. ??? Somehow she is either married to, or has papers that have her inherit from Deimos should he die, (Forged by Aiden??) and she intends to get all the Kiriakis $$$$.

The June 9 spoiler says that Kate and Deimos are married.

I wish Belle would decline Nicole after how she treated Eric but am guessing we will get some type of dialogue saying this is what Eric would have wanted.

So yet another "special" episode?? Good grief. That makes what, the 5th one this year?? :eek: There was the one where everyone sat around talking about Stefano's death, the Chad/Abby/Ben one, Aiden, Jennifer, and now Hope. I don't know, these kinds of things should be once in a blue moon, not once a month (or in this case, THREE in a month's time). Absurd. :whack:

LOL "Special Episode" makes me think of the 80's "and tonight a very special episode of.... Diff'rent Strokes (Drugs), Punky Brewster (a little girl trapped in an old refrigerator, etc."

So, NO Jennifer spoilers??? What the heck? I know it doesn't mean she won't be on this week but I find it irritating that they had that wonderful episode for her and absolutely ZERO follow through. What a disappointment.

And do we know whether or not Jack is going to show up in more episodes? I could have sworn when the news came out about his return that they said he was going to film about 5 episodes. I have a suspicion that with all the editing that's gone on that the all-Jennifer episode earlier this week was actually scenes from several episodes spliced together into one.

Friday, June 10, 2016
Rafe warns Aiden not to hurt Hope.

Or WHAT, Rafe? :rolleyes:

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Kate makes a secret deal with Aiden. [Why not sleep with him too, Kate. After all, you've hit the sheets with every sketchy guy who turns up in Salem.]

:sick: I wouldn't be surprised.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Hope turns to her past to help her through an emotional time. [Hope, considering all the tumult in your past, how is recalling your past blunders and predicaments going to help?]

It's going to help Rafe. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Most likely Deimos is not dead and Kate is going to pay big time for this.:clap: Kate will never learn. :beat: ShaSha

Back