SPOILER !! Week of June 6

I wish Kate would go bye-bye. She seriously get on my nerves. She may as well be a call old woman, as she falls into bed with everybody!

If Hope takes Aiden back, I'm going to have a real problem with that. I hope

Chad has better sense than EJ and tell Ciara to take a hike. Please God don't let this happen again.

I wish Kate would go bye-bye. She seriously get on my nerves. She may as well be a call old woman, as she falls into bed with everybody!

If Hope takes Aiden back, I'm going to have a real problem with that. I hope

Chad has better sense than EJ and tell Ciara to take a hike. Please God don't let this happen again.
All day today, I kept thinking--can't someone kill Kate? I am so sick of her and her slimy ways. The actress is sure good at coming across as a very vile woman.

What Kate needs is a man period not just a hook up buddy like Deimos whom she married as a business deal only. She'd be less annoying with her scheming ways if we saw her with someone like Roman or Stefano again. But nope Kate never learns goes back to the bottom of the bucket of men like Curtis, Clyde, Ian, and now Deimos. One could include Stefano though he actually was a decent husband.

Reactions: YPG
Kate, liar, liar, liar. This is really going to do it for her. When Deimos reveals he is not dead, Kate will go down big time. Just my opinion. ShaSha

Wonder if Peter Reckell (Bo) was there to tape that scene or if they just used computer magic to insert him?

I guess they wanted to SORAS Zack for Hope's dream, instead of getting one of the Gray triplets to play him (as they were the last kids to play Zack).

Here's what the Gray triplets look like now:

17831_9954_me.jpg

JS, we'll have to watch the episode to find out if Bo is actually there, unless we something in the weekly preview :)

I hope Aiden/Rafe break off their stalking, and do not show up at the cabin. Zack resembles Sonny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's Zack! Guess that's what he would look like now, a few years older then Ciara. Once again we see how SORASing totally can change the history of Days. Chelsea was barely 18 when she ran Zack over when he was like 5. If he were the age portrayed Chelsea would be in her 40s lol kind of how it makes so much sense Sami kidnapped Belle as a baby when she was a teenager.

Back