SPOILER !! Week of June 6

Tis funny how, when reading back story written years later, Zack Brady, who was born in June of 2000, is referred to as being around 3 yrs. old, when he died in January of 2006. Anyway, he would be 16 now, but, yes, with Shawn D aged, Ciara aged (who was born after Zack died) I suppose he would have to be a lot older now. (the actor who will be portraying him is 28)

I do agree that Kate has outstayed her usefulness on Days......but there does have to be an older, "look out for her" woman to tangle with the upstarts at times.

But what has been worn out is Kate falling into bed with every man who comes to Salem. Then again, guess the "hooker" in her is just always there isn't it.

And once again I'm sure Bo will be a hero, not the jerk who left his family for whatever it was supposed to be. He should just stay gone, but I know I'm in the minority on this one. lol

Well, to be fair, Bo was always the hero, up to a few years ago, when terrible writers did a hack job on him (and so many others). Sure, he was always somewhat of a rebel, but a rebel with a great heart, in my opinion. I for one loved Bo. And I'm glad he was "redeemed" just before he died. Was it too quick ? Yes, of course. Was it badly done ? Yes, it could have been much better. But I accept the explanation the last writers who wrote his death and his captivity storyline gave us. And I also think it is sweet that Bo gave Rafe his blessings when it comes to Hope. See, I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on that one.

And frankly, right now, I think Hope is an idiot for even thinking about taking Aiden back. Even if Aiden didn't try to kill her, he went too far. Sure, he lied to Hope and she doesn't know that it was truly him the night she was attacked, since she thinks it was right after the proposal... and don't get me started on the fact that she didn't even blink at the thought of sleeping with a total stranger : no STD tests, no "Oh my God, I was raped by proxy, etc." ! :eek::angry: Still, Aiden has lied through his teeth since he met her. So to think Hope would be hesitating between Rafe and Aiden is beyond me. :eek:

Then again, what do I know ? I myself married a great guy, a "geek" as they call them nowadays, (14 years married, 26 total together) and I wasn't the least attracted to "bad boys" with a dark side. So I guess my life would seem pretty boring to the Days' so called writers. :rolleyes:

Oh, and when I say "bad boys", I'm not talking about Bo Brady or Steve Johnson, or even Jack Devereaux, who all had some depth. No, because sadly, they don't write characters like these anymore. Instead, we've been treated to the likes of Xander, EJ ( who could not even cut it as a true villain, since he was also pathetic and weak, as shown in this great scene where he kneeled down to kiss fatha's ring), Andre, Aiden, Deimos... who are bad to the bone, with no redeeming qualities in my opinion. And the women ? They are either true villains, like Kristen, now Summer, though she's both bad and mind numbingly boring, Serena (see Summer's description), Kate, or pathetic and desperate, like Hope now, Ciara, Belle. Too bad, really.

Sorry, I may have gone off topic. Carry on.

What if, he calls the same person who kept leaving those messages to Hope? What if the person who left messages for Hope and the person Deimos calls is the same person? They could be working undercover to bring Deimos down.

I was on the site a while ago, and could not get the video to play. Tried 3 times, and now, just tried again. Probably my old computer???? But it could be their player. Some just do not work for everyone.

When sites have their own player, unless you have the app, or info, or whatever on YOUR computer, it won't matter. Heck. NBC here has had loads of complaints about the player on their site, but they don't try to make it more compatible at all. Ever.

Okay so it worked for me.

Rafe in the kitchen, drinking a long neck beverage, knock on door, Rafe gets up to answer. Pretty girl. He says hi, while looking at her, ahhhh, well, not her eyes. She stutters "you must be Rafe, I'm your mother's friend Blanca." Rafe looks somewhat amused.

Hoping she would be a lame excuse of a cousin. Sigh.

So writers, if you brought her in to try and make me like Hope and Aiden, it ain't happening. No, no and NO.

Pouting%2Bgirl.jpg
:wink:

Poor little guy

I'm thinking the Zack all grown up thing is a "What If" situation. However, if they are doing that they should show Shawn and Ciara too.

I think Peter Reckell (Bo) already knew about this episode when he did his exit interview for SOD in November. He had hinted about their not being closure for Bo and Hope and that it was possible to come back and provide that.

Hoping she would be a lame excuse of a cousin. Sigh.

So writers, if you brought her in to try and make me like Hope and Aiden, it ain't happening. No, no and NO.

Pouting%2Bgirl.jpg
:wink:

Actually, I think the writers are favoring a Rafe/Hope pairing. They have shown the audience that Aiden is still lying to Hope. That does not make him a romantic hero especially in the long run. More than likely, she's going to be part of a quadrangle with Rafe/Hope/Aiden, but I feel like while Blanca will be interested in Rafe, he will be pining after Hope.

I would actually prefer Rafe to move on with someone else, whether it is Blanca, Nicole, or maybe even Chloe. After the last few months, Hope does not need to be paired with anybody right now. She needs to take time for herself and her kids after Bo's death and killing Stefano.

Back