SPOILER !! Week of Nov 27

Am remembering Sami making that tearful plea to Lucas to let her help him. And since then, she has not given him a single thought. Wonder why she isn't looking for him....oh, wait, almost forgot.....Will is HER son......

There may be a chance that EJ will be able to help Lucas change, by example, if nothing else. :drunk:

I have never been a "Sami Hater". I have never cared much one way or the other about Sami and EJ. I have never cared if she was in Salem or not. I've been pretty much indifferent until her last couple of returns. Last return was stupid and this one has just gone over the top. The writers have certainly done her no favors. She can just LEAVE anytime now!!!

There may be a chance that EJ will be able to help Lucas change, by example, if nothing else. :drunk:

As long as the "EJ" we are talking about is Will.

I have never been a "Sami Hater". I have never cared much one way or the other about Sami and EJ. I have never cared if she was in Salem or not. I've been pretty much indifferent until her last couple of returns. Last return was stupid and this one has just gone over the top. The writers have certainly done her no favors. She can just LEAVE anytime now!!!

My sentiments exactly. Does anyone know when her last airdate is going to be? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back