SPOILER !! Week of Nov 27

:huh:I realize Lucas was in a stupor, but I think if anything would have sobered him up, it would have been finding Will. He should have been involved. On the other, it may have been problematic with Will, in trying to convince him to head to Salem. I guess I'm a bit on the fence with this.

I'm guessing maybe Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) wasn't working on the days they were doing the reveal scenes with Will. Maybe he was on vacation during that time?

I doubt it. Cast usually works their vacation time to coincide with when Days closes down for a week each month, plus the extra weeks at holiday times. They receive their scripts a week-10 days before hand. Now, if there is some future important date, they let the brass know they would prefer not to be working that day/week. Sometimes the writers have to really scramble when an actor is ill or gets hurt, and do fast rewrites.
No, I am GUESSING that Lucas just was not party of the Memphis Mafia that went after Will, especially with Lucas being in a drunken stupor 24/7.
And, we do know that cast members just get backburnered for days or weeks. They just vanish for days, weeks.

I suggested the Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) being on vacation thing earlier this week. It truly is the only explanation as to why Lucas wasn't included in the initial Will reveal scenes. They could have just as easily not used Justin and Adrienne if it was a budget issue.

JPI_Episode13222_0001698690.jpg

I'm confused. Adrienne and Lucas had their big break-up talk, when they were all looking for Will the first time. So if my memory works, Lucas was there, got dumped by Adrienne after she explained that Bonnie dumped him the first time. Then Lucas was at the bar, saw Will, figured he was dreaming, and left town.

So it's only the 2nd trip that Lucas has missed out on. He was there the first time, yes? And it seemed as if it was only a day between the time that Paul realized that was Will (after Lucas had left the bar) and when Paul told everyone. I guess they're playing it that Lucas went way way way off the wagon. But still not sure what state he's in, since we never saw him leave or go anywhere.

Wonder how Lucas was able to function well enough to get home to Salem as drunk as he has been lately?

Back