SPOILER !! Week of Nov 27

Will was not his mother’s biggest fan before his “death". So now with amnesia, he is disgusted with her and said doesn’t like her.

Go away, Sami, please?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so frikken glad that Rafe and Hope break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady told Maggie yesterday that the family did call Lucas but he was unresponsive and they didn't know where he was. I realize it doesn't make sense but the show did address his absence. Perhaps the actor was on vacation 6 months ago or something.

I'm looking forward to seeing the promo play out.

No there will never be anyone like Bo for Hope! That doesn't mean she can't fall in love again and be happy. BUT the writers need to always acknowledge the super-couple status of Bo & Hope with memories, Ciara, etc. and then take time to build a romance that the fans want to see happen!

I rather liked Rafe and Hope together. They had a mutual respect and understanding of one another. Yes, it may not have been the craziness that Bo and Hope were, but they genuinely love and care about one another. A quiet romance is not always a bad thing. If Salem were the real world, I think they could have made it.

I don't think the breakup will be forever. Whatever the problem Hope has, it is not whatever she is saying out loud.

She went so far as to marry Aiden, so she is not leery of marriage per se, it is something else. Maybe something she doesn't even want to face, or perhaps doesn't realize.

thanks, Kat.........gotta say, I truly hate when the pic doesn't go with the spoiler at all. Kate visits Theo......but is shown at DiMansion with Chad & Abby.........

Ben makes a surprise visit to Salem, but is shown at hospital with Sami

Lucas stunned to see Will......but is shown with John & Marlena at their apt.

Back