SPOILER !! Week of Oct 3

Well I was using a bit of hyperbole there Poirot. But are you saying you're one of the rare people who've never seen an episode of "Scooby-Doo"? Really? LOL Not even as a kid?

Nor the Simpsons either......LOL
Wow, I think you're the first person I've encountered who had NEVER seen an episode of "Scooby-Doo" or "The Simpsons." I guess all I can say is nice to meet you. LOL

Looks like another good week ahead. Although I kind of wish the 2 couples discussing Orpheus had happened when he first started airing. They could have staged the scene by having to explain him to Brady, Paul and the teens. I hope we get some really good flashbacks.

The picture with Jeannie T and all the water has me laughing.

Looks like Eve is back. Based on the actress' blog post about getting diagnosed with leukemia in July, I'm guessing she sticks around until December/January. Jason47, is that about right?

:OT: Geez, now you guys have me hitting YouTube for some nostalgic Scooby-Doo clips! And of course, the classic theme song! :back:

Back to the spoilers. On that picture with Claire, Marlena and John, kudos to the actress for giving Claire such attitude that it literally drips from the picture.

Looks like Eve is back. Based on the actress' blog post about getting diagnosed with leukemia in July, I'm guessing she sticks around until December/January. Jason47, is that about right?

Eve's stint this month was always scheduled as a quick visit. I think she had just come back for a longer stint starting to air in December (taping June/July) when she was diagnosed, so Eve might only be around for a few episodes in December and then not again until Kassie dePaiva (Eve) can work.

Back