SPOILER !! Week of Oct. 8th

For robin

JPI_Episode13444_0001773662.jpg

ah you guys are too kind..... thank you.......
sure helps with the daily stress...... sitting with a dog in my lap and checking the board.... and wonderfulness......
shallow person that I am.....

What yumminess.:love: I'm with you Robin.

As far as Sami and EJ having a love like John and Marlena, That's not high standards in my book. Marlena and John have been on again and off again and on again and off again and....you get the picture. I don't think it's a great love when you have been back and forth so many times.

Glad we are seeing Holly again. I was so such a huge fan of Brady&Nicole.

You're mixing up the two returns of the real Roman. When John was revealed as the Pawn, that was Stefano alone (circa 1991).

When Kristen brought the bandaged Roman (now played by Josh Taylor) back, that was circa 1997.
Thanks Jason!! Marlena & Roman/John went searching for where she had been for those 5 years, and they discovered real Roman (Wayne Northrop) on an island in a cell. Marlena didn't know who to believe was the real Roman, because Roman (Wayne) looked right, but she'd fallen madly in love with Roman/John. It was after the spoiled Elvis wedding, when John & Marlena reunited that Kristen brought back Roman (Josh Taylor)

By the way, tried to find age of Trey Baxter, as he looks a lot younger than Sami, but......he has kept that info to himself apparently. LOL
Thanks, Kat, .....my guess is.....it does not take 4 years to "recover" from a bullet wound, or being brought back to life, so am thinking that PERHAPS this man has been in the process of having his memories erased, and his brain filled with EJ's . That is, "if" that is who Kristen is pretending he is. And if so, do not begin to understand why she would bother.

Last edited:
Back