SPOILER !! Week of Oct. 8th

Brady is in bed with Kristen? Seriously? :angry::angry::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: O.K. This character is beyond any kind of redemption if that's the case. It was bad enough he blackmailed Nicole and made her leave (I'm so happy she'll be back, yet so disappointed it's for a short stay), but turning his back on Eve when he did much worse only to get back to a monster like Kristen. Nope, no, absolutely not. He is now on the same list as Sami: two brainless idiots who deserve no more screen time. Let them both fall off a cliff, take Kristen with them, making sure there is nothing to cushion their fall, and let's be done with these horrible characters.

If it makes you feel better, Brady is playing her......I think he tells her this the following week. Don't know why, or what he figures to accomplish, info??? But then Brady sleeps with everyone, doesn't he?

Oh, I sure hope not.
Let's see....in the past, there was this character named The Pawn, all covered in bandages, and when they came off, was revealed to be Roman Brady, who was not dead after all. Despite this man much taller, oh, he was Roman all right, had all the memories, etc.
And for several years, he raised his kids, had a couple of romances/live in lovers, etc. But then, bingo....out of the blue (actually brought by Stefano & Kristen) was real Roman Brady, and then who was the Pawn who had been living Roman's life. Y ep, Stefano & Rolf messed with everyone......and so the Pawn became John Black.

Days would never repeat that kind of story, would they? nahhh, they don't repeat at all. :sarcasm:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: not EJ too. First Kristen now EJ...It does not compute in my head for the Kristen switch and will certainly not register for the EJ switch just like the Philip Kiriakis switch also. Like I said certain characters can not be changed to different actors. Some are not generic enough. My opinion only.

Good chance it's not even EJ, just a plan for Kristen to mess with Sami.

Back in late 80's, when Roman/John was involved with Diana, Stefano was sending them pictures and video of Marlena (who was dead at the time). On some island, they found a duplicate of Roman and Marlena's house, with Marlena inside. But it turned out it was just some blond woman that Stefano hired to be Marlena in the pictures and videos (which were always taken from the back or side and not close enough to show it was a Marlena impersonator).

But then, bingo....out of the blue (actually brought by Stefano & Kristen) was real Roman Brady
You're mixing up the two returns of the real Roman. When John was revealed as the Pawn, that was Stefano alone (circa 1991).

When Kristen brought the bandaged Roman (now played by Josh Taylor) back, that was circa 1997.

I don't want EJ back under any circumstances or by any actor. If they do bring him back, played by another actor, I don't think they will please anybody and they'll probably upset a lot of EJ/Sami fans. It's always been my opinion that it was the actor who had the appeal, not the character.

I would say you are correct in your fan assumption. I'd rather not see another actor.
I would LOVE to see James Scott return as EJ.
It's no secret how yummy I find him.:love:

Last edited by a moderator:
when Sami was boo hooing about wanting Ej to come back to her... I puked in my mouth a little. I really hate they are doing this to actress Alison Sweeney (Sami). I hate it so very much. I love the actress Alison Sweeney, but I hate that they keep having her character (Sami) profess her love for her rapist. Even stooping so low as to compare Ej's "love" to John and Marlena.

If I were allowed to cuss on this site, this post would have been a lot more colorful to show how angry I am about this. ..just saying...

Last edited:
You definitely are not alone, DaysLady. This insistence by Sami of her great love for that evil man, blah, blah is totally disgusting. Especially comparing it to John & Marlena. Now I do not blame her for wanting a love like theirs for herself, but EJ definitely was not it. She so badly needs a wake up to reality call. She blamed Abby for the cheating, but not EJ, who was the agressor. She overlooked the kidnapping of Sydney, the Black Glove, the drug dealing, her rape by him, and the list goes on and on.
So &*$@#?)*!^}%"=/#...the only cussing allowed......lolol

For robin

JPI_Episode13444_0001773662.jpg

Back