SPOILER !! Week of Sept 26

I read this afternoon that the doctor tells the group that neither Deimos nor Philip is the father of Chloe's baby. Is is true, or not? Was there someone else she hooked up with? And while it's really implausible for it to be Daniel's baby, maybe Chloe planned to give it to Nicole all along. Stranger things have happened. It is Days of Our Lives, after all.

So far, that info has not been released. I know there were viewers ELSEWHERE who HOPED that neither Deimos or Philip would match.....but nothing is verified so far.

O.K. here is an addendum........Read a tweet from a person who has been "on the money" with various things revealed in in the person's posts........and indeed.....says the doctor claims neither Deimos or Philip is the daddy.

So this begs the question (if this is true).......did Kate "help" out here by convincing the doc to say this? Were lab techs paid off to do so? Did Chloe have another "friend with benefits"? Or are we going to be subjected to another case of "being drugged, artificial insemination, maybe even in vitro?? "

Still unverified.......only a tweet message. SPECULATION!!!!!!

I could see Kate doing something like that with the paternity test. I'm sure there would be shock all around with the news that neither Philip nor Deimos is the father. LOL. I actually hope that's true. I really wish if they were going to repeat this whole business with Chloe, Philip, and a baby that they had actually given them a real chance. I'd rather see an actual "who's the daddy" than someone faking being the daddy. I hate to say it, but at this point I would have rather had Chloe return to Salem pregnant with a Daniel/Nicole child via surrogacy as a "gift" to Nicole. They still could have played the angle of Chloe pretending Philip was the father or getting too attached to the baby to give it up to Nicole or whatever. That would have been a much better story than this mess with Deimos.

O.K. here is an addendum........Read a tweet from a person who has been "on the money" with various things revealed in in the person's posts........and indeed.....says the doctor claims neither Deimos or Philip is the daddy.

So this begs the question (if this is true).......did Kate "help" out here by convincing the doc to say this? Were lab techs paid off to do so? Did Chloe have another "friend with benefits"? Or are we going to be subjected to another case of "being drugged, artificial insemination, maybe even in vitro?? "

Still unverified.......only a tweet message. SPECULATION!!!!!!

I believe this is a verified spoiler from SOD. However, I don't get my digital version until tomorrow.

I read somewhere that Philip asks Kate to help Chloe. MAYBE he wanted Kate to pay the lab tech to say the baby was his and she decided to pay them off to say it belonged to neither one of them. Purely speculation on my part!!

I don't take anything Ken Corday says in an interview seriously, (definitely more than a grain or two of salt in re: anything he says) as too often it has turned out to be something quite different. He did say something about Nicole and a baby story.......and Nicole IS involved in this one. Chloe has confided in Nicole as to her belief that Deimos is the father, and her worry about it. Nic is keeping that secret for her friend, despite being seriously involved with Deimos herself. She has urged Chloe on different occasions to leave town, in order to protect herself.

I think Deimos gets a court order for a paternity test.....which is how/why Chloe has one. I seem to remember Nicole having to do this because of EJ, which is how Rafe stepped in to claim paternity, and Daniel agreeing, back a few years ago. Remember how Nik named her unborn son Daniel Rafael because of the two men banding together to help her?)

I like this picture. John: Come on Steve, these flowers smell wonderful! Steve: Dude, we're busy here. Pay attention! :rolleyes:

dool_151.JPG

I'm already aggravated because it already looks like Hope doesn't give a you know what about her granddaughter. At least Ciara and Theo are beside Marlena. I'm going to need lots of wine to get through next week.

WHAT is Jennifer wearing????

Amen. That color isn't working with her complexion.

Back