SPOILER !! Week Sept 21

Nicole gives Eric her blessing. [Why does the Fallen Father Eric need Nicole's blessing? Isn't he seeking blessings from a higher authority when he prays at church?]

Shawn comes upon Belle in Philip's arms. [Unless this is a big misunderstanding, Belle has lost it. Has she forgotten how Philly K. tormented her during the battle for toddler Claire and how it was his fault that the child ended up floating around the South Pacific during a storm?]

Sarah warns Xander to stay clear of Jan. [For once, Sarah is actually giving good advice. The pigs will be zooming around the city hall tower tonight to celebrate this rare event.]

Sami pitches an idea to Allie. [Sami just never quits, does she?]

I wonder if Xander asks Jan's help with getting rid of Philip? Also, I wonder if Eric is given a 2nd chance to be a priest again, far-fetched but would easily explain his departure, leaving Nicole.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...-lives-spoilers-september-14-through-25-2020/

Monday September 21:
Shawn finds Belle in Philip’s arms.

Tuesday September 22:
Brady convinces Victor to back up his confession.

Wednesday September 23:
Kristen’s past comes back to haunt her.
Bonnie pulls Justin in for a kiss!

Thursday September 24:
John lashes out at Steve.

Friday September 25:
Abigail makes plans for her future.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-september-21st-t42345.html#p2061295

Monday, September 21, 2020
Allie lays into Sami for going against her wishes.
Xander tries to manipulate Jan.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Lani struggles to forgive Eli for his deception.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Eric and Nicole share a tearful goodbye.

Thursday, September 24, 2020
Justin confides in Jack about Bonnie.

Friday, September 25, 2020
Claire tells Ben about Hope's search for Vincent.

Noooooo, not Justin and Bonnie.

Lani tried to keep a big secret from Eli and it backfired. She needs to
ask Eli to forgive her for what she did.

It's going to be interesting to see John behave a different way. This happened
before when he woke up and forgot who he was.

Shawn finds Belle in Philip’s arms.
Again???? I'm sure there is some innocent reason for this.

Really, Brainless is going to try to take the blame again? Only in Salem can people confess then take it back then confess again and everyone goes OKAY.
Kristen’s past comes back to haunt her.
The Christmas episode???? Ghost of Christmas Past, Current and Future coming to pay her a visit?????
Xander tries to manipulate Jan.
The word "tries" worries me. I can't believe the X-man will lose out to Jan. But then I didn't watch the digital series so I have no idea of how demented she's become.
Claire tells Ben about Hope's search for Vincent.
This has to be a really long week if 10 days normal time Ben is being told of Hope's search.

But still not as riveting as Jake and Ben having a conversation.

I saw a spoiler clip where Philip is confronting Jan and says something like he will take her down (probably trying to make her stay away from Belle). So. . . SPECULATION ONLY, maybe Xander found out about it, kills Jan, and Philip gets blamed? Or at least makes Jan disappear and makes it look like she is dead.

Monday September 21:
Allie lays into Sami for going against her wishes. [What a waste of time. Sami has been ripped into by real professionals to no good effect.]
Xander tries to manipulate Jan. [The mighty X-Man should stay far, far away from this unreliable schemer.]

Tuesday September 22:
Brady convinces Victor to back up his confession. [Who's dumber, Brady for making a fake confession or Victor for going along with this harebrained plan?]
Lani struggles to forgive Eli for his deception. [Who is the former faux nun kidding? The real betrayal would have been Eli looking the other way in the Kristen case. This would have been a serious breach of his duty to the people of Salem.]

Wednesday September 23:
Kristen’s past comes back to haunt her. [It's about time. This monster has gotten away with far too much for far too long.]

Thursday September 24:
John lashes out at Steve. [What's going on? The real John wouldn't have a harsh word for his old pal, Patch. Has the loony RoboJohn returned?]

Does anyone know if Kristian Alfonso (Hope) left when the show stopped production in March or prior? Thinking this would be a plausible way to write her off considering she didn’t tape a “farewell” story

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/tv-listings/194489/

09-21-2020
Allie lays into Sami for going against her wishes.
Shawn finds Belle in Philip's arms.
Marlena gives Claire a warning about Jan.
Xander tries to manipulate Jan

09-22-2020
Sami realizes she needs to act fast to keep custody of her grandson.
Lani struggles to forgive Eli for his deception.
Marlena, Roman, Belle, and Brady say goodbye to Eric

09-23-2020
Eric and Nicole share a tearful goodbye.
After speaking with Eric, Sami presents Allie with a compromise.
Kristen's past comes back to haunt her.
Bonnie pulls Justin in for a kiss

09-24-2020
Justin confides in Jack about Bonnie.
Gwen plots against Abigail.
John lashes out at Steve.
Ben faces life without Ciara

09-25-2020
Sami and Nicole have one last argument before Sami's departure.
Tripp asks for Kayla's blessing.
Abigail makes plans for her future.
Claire tells Ben about Hope's search for Vincent

That's what I'm wondering too, Poirot.

Also trying to figure out how/why Nicole lets Eric go away without her. I wonder if maybe Allie gets her baby back and Nicole agrees to stay and let Allie and the baby live with her so she can help Allie. Probably just wishful thinking on my part. :rolleyes:

Since Sami doesn't want to give up custody of the baby, must be some other reason... Maybe he'd be back in a onth or two...so he thinks?????

Back