SPOILER !! Week Sept 24

I'm over Sami's obsession with EJ. This "is he alive or not" has been dragging out for far too long. I would imagine even the Sami and EJ fans are tired of this at this point. The man raped her, kidnapped her child and made her think she was dead, kidnapped her then husband and switched him with a look a like who also raped her and cheated on her when they were engaged (I know I'm missing a lot more). And we are too believe this is the love of her life? Come on. This is a waste of Allison Sweeney's talent and quite frankly a horrible portrayal of women. I'm not sure why her psychiatrist mother never intervened. Enough with Sami and EJ. While I understand there has always been chemistry between the actors this is a sick sick story of a woman with serious insecurities that needs to be in psychotherapy not a true love story. I don't think the abuse this man has inflicted on this woman should be romantized at all. This is coming from someone who usually takes the "it's just a show" stance.

I agree with this!!!!!
I've watched Alison Sweeney (Sami) grow up and develop into an extremely talented actor.
The waste, time and time again, of this talent with E.J. is alive stories just burns me up.

And as Heather said the chemistry with Rafe was great. I really liked them better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally liked Sami with Lucas. I think they both had that bad streak in them and they worked well as a couple and had great chemistry. I also liked Sami with Rate. They also had great chemistry and I thought Rafe was able to tame her. I was absolutely shocked that the show had EJ and Sami as end game. I strongly feel it is irresponsible to glorify such an abusive relationship. It would be great if Sami would find EJ and see how abusive their relationship really was. I highly doubt that would happen.

I originally liked Sami with Lucas. I think they both had that bad streak in them and they worked well as a couple and had great chemistry. I also liked Sami with Rate. They also had great chemistry and I thought Rafe was able to tame her. I was absolutely shocked that the show had EJ and Sami as end game. I strongly feel it is irresponsible to glorify such an abusive relationship. It would be great if Sami would find EJ and see how abusive their relationship really was. I highly doubt that would happen.
Lucas was always my favorite pairing for Sami. They were so good together. Some of the best drama and some of the best comedy came from them being together.

Poirot, you nailed it, and Squirrel, I agree. It makes me cringe every time I hear Sami mention EJ's name.
Dare I say EJ is on the level of Vendetta?

I'm over Sami's obsession with EJ. This "is he alive or not" has been dragging out for far too long. I would imagine even the Sami and EJ fans are tired of this at this point. The man raped her, kidnapped her child and made her think she was dead, kidnapped her then husband and switched him with a look a like who also raped her and cheated on her when they were engaged (I know I'm missing a lot more). And we are too believe this is the love of her life? Come on. This is a waste of Allison Sweeney's talent and quite frankly a horrible portrayal of women. I'm not sure why her psychiatrist mother never intervened. Enough with Sami and EJ. While I understand there has always been chemistry between the actors this is a sick sick story of a woman with serious insecurities that needs to be in psychotherapy not a true love story. I don't think the abuse this man has inflicted on this woman should be romantized at all. This is coming from someone who usually takes the "it's just a show" stance.
Where’s the ME-too mo emended?

I think they are going to find out it was Wyatt. :eek:
Remind me who Wyatt was please

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt was blind date Theo fixed up for Ciara, telling him all her likes & dislikes so they would be "compatible"

scott-shilstone.jpg

The actor who plays Wyatt has confirmed he will be back for at least 3 episodes in November so I think that is where the speculation is coming from. I think there would need to be some type of accomplice in Salem though if he is the culprit.

I loved Sami and Lucas together too until Rafe came along. At that point, I thought Sami and Lucas were better suited as scheming best friends instead of lovers. I do think Sami matured in her relationship with Rafe but at the same time she was still Sami. That's why they worked so well.

@hazel You May have something here and it makes perfect sense.
According to spoilers Wyatt is supposed to make a brief return.

@oldsoapie - I feel the same way. I couldn't care less about Sami and EJ. I liked her with Lucas but preferred with Rafe, as he was always able to see through her crap. Just have him be dead and leave him that way or have him be alive and recast but above all just let her move on from him. EJ and Nicole were good.

I don't care about EJ and Sami as a couple, but I think he needs to be alive so that they can get their happily ever after off screen. And I can stop hearing about him.

The thing is......the man treated her terribly, & Sami really needs to sit down and think of all the terrible things he did. He was responsible for the plastic surgery of Arnold Finigan to look like Rafe, then laughed and toasted when Arnold reported he had bedded Sami (who of course thought he was her husband), while keeping Rafe imprisoned. He had her daughter kidnapped, even making her think Sydney was dead, then pretended to have ransomed her and brought her back. (Rafe got Anna to detail the entire plot, on tape, played it for Sami. This is in addition to raping her when she asked for his help getting Lucas free from a heavy beam that fell on him. He was dealing drugs, she did not know this, but sure wish she would wake up to all he did to her, her family, etc. Whatever spell she is under is disgusting. Just my opinion..........

Back