SPOILER !! Week Sept 24

FYI, NBC hasn't posted a weekly preview yet. I'm wondering if they are planning to
since they posted the fall preview promo at the time they do the weekly one

If you haven't seen the fall preview, you can go to this link where we are discussing it

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/fall-preview.31631/page-3

Last edited:
DnnI1QwXoAAgrld.jpg:large

Cracked up at smiling Hattie, in bed, wearing a bridal veil.....Would the marriage be legal if she is using Marlena's name?
And Sami......"makes a deal with Stefan for info on EJ". Ugh, double ugh. Even the mags & websites are commenting that it is overkill with Sami looking for that jerk every time she visits Salem. Wonder why we never hear her talk about finding him shot, bleeding and dead, crawling up next to him on the morgue table. But it is great to see Harold back. :)

All she does is blather on about EJ, yet not a peep about her children. Not even something simple like: "Johnny loves playing soccer. Allie is doing great with the debate team. Sydney is so into her art classes."

Heck, Sami cannot even spare her dad or brother 3 minutes of conversation. And if she is released from jail, instead of high tailing it to the hospital, she goes running to DiMansion? Gotta find Kristen, learn what she meant. Blah, blah, - Bah Humbug!
A shame Ali Sweeney doesn't make it part of agreement for a visit that there is NO mention of Sami's dead rapist.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

I've been wondering too if marriage would be legal since she's
not Marlena.

I know this is off topic, but it is difficult to see Sami anymore in this role. I really like her in the Hallmark movies she's been doing. I didn't like her in them before because I was skeptical of the character she played. Kept expecting the Sami persona to show up. Now that I am used to her in the movies, it's hard for me to like her at all, which I don't, in Days. I guess that's the sign of a good actress. :back:I ditto all the remarks about trying to find EJ. It's worse then the (dare I say it)…...VENDETTA!

I just reread my post and realize it may not make sense . . . it's been a long day! Hopefully, you understood it.:rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, true......Sami is no longer a teen hellion. But instead of having her grow, mature, like the mother of a grown son and grandmother should have, Sami is still the same reckless, act first, don't even think later, person she was at 17.
I don't get the movies and mystery channel of Hallmark's, but I have seen Ali Sweeney in a couple of regular movies, and really, liked the person she was portraying, she did a good job. (loved when she played the love interest of Greg Vaughan, who plays her brother on Days, lol). I know this is the same thing Nanahl said....but echo the thoughts.
If Sami cannot change at all, and has to stay so fixated on her idiotic belief that the man who did all the horrible things to her, her friends and family is not dead, then I really hope this is the last time Sami returns to Salem.

Sami seems to be very selective about who she forgives and who she doesn't. She can forgive a kidnapping rapist and cry that he's changed but she still holds a grudge against John! She can't seem to forget that her mother and John were in love when Roman came back from the dead. An extramarital affair is never the right thing but, come on! EJ raped her, kidnapped her baby, had an affair with Abigail, and involved himself in shady business practices. She forgave all of that and claims he's the love of her life! It doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you live in Salem.

Back