SPOILER !! Week Sept 28

As they embark on an adventure fraught with danger......lololol.
Agree, have not seen that word except in maybe an old trailer for an old movie, probably on Turner Classics. But it sure has been long, long time ago.

And now, Lani, who should be in trouble herself for helping Kristen escape, (thus putting Eli in trouble) now will pull her father in, when she probably asks him not to tell anyone she was babysitting Rachel. Tangled webs, indeed. Lani has no morals now, and also wants to make Eli the bad guy.

Yes, of course, because Claire just "knows" Jan better than those who grew up with her, experienced her manipulations & vengeance plots. After all, yes, gotta give Jan a chance, even tho Claire did not know the person before. In her own case, Ciara & Claire were long time friends, grew up, mutual relatives, experiences, so Ciara giving Claire 2nd chance was not negative. However, Claire doing so, blindly accepting whatever Jan says, ignoring all her loved ones' advice, experiences........maybe Claire is not as well as believed.

The actress playing Claire now is a good actress but it is hard watching her as Belle’s daughter. The new actress is older and more mature looking and she looks more like Belle’s sister than daughter. I can imagine the previous actress (Olivia Rose Keegan - ex-Claire) being vulnerable to Jan’s words and manipulations but this actress seems more grounded and older/mature. It is not convincing that she is young and vulnerable like the previous actress was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allie and Tripp have a fraught encounter. [Pity poor future doctor Trippy. He's just in town and he's already encountered Sami's erratic daughter. If he knows what's good for himself, he'll stick to his medical studies.]

Lani asks a favor from Abe. [If she's been fired from the Salem P.D. and wants Abe's help in getting her job back, the mayor should think twice before aiding her. The voters won't like their mayor aiding a woman who illegally helped the infamous creepy Kristen.]

Shawn opens up to Victor. [Is he tiring of being married to know-it-all Belle, the woman who wanted to pull the plug on poor Marlena?]

Jan makes inroads with Claire. [Of course she does. Needy, naive Claire craves approval.]

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3690415729

Monday September 28:
Kayla relays good news to Steve.

Tuesday September 29:
Philip’s welcome home dinner takes a surprising turn.

Wednesday September 30:
Ben and Hope track down Vincent.

Thursday October 1:
Kristen asks Marlena for a special request.

Friday October 2:
Steve wants to know if Tripp is the father of Allie’s baby.
Allie has a horrific realization.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-september-28th-t42361-s30.html#p2062094

Monday, September 28, 2020
Melinda grills Eli as she tries to build a case against Kristen.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Allie confides in Nicole about meeting Tripp in London.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Sarah lays into Xander for his role in Philip's arrest.
Belle comes to Philip's aid.

Thursday, October 1, 2020
Kate offers to keep an eye on Jake for Chad.

Friday, October 2, 2020
Melinda puts Eli in a tough spot.

I hope Tripp is the father.

Kate, the cougar, will be keeping more than an eye on Jake. You can believe it.

My guess is Philip is arrested for Jan’s murder. Suspects list will be a mile long.

NOTE: Jan being murdered is tennisdocc's speculation only - JS

Complete speculation on my part. I foresee that many people would “have cause” to murder Jan. Philip or Belle or Shawn or Hope or John or Marlena, any of them to protect Claire. Xander could also be a suspect, as he could frame Philip into looking like the murderer.

Again I’m just speculating and these are just my foreshadowing thoughts of what might happen.

Back