SPOILER !! Week Sept 28

Monday September 28:
Melinda grills Eli as she tries to build a case against Kristen. [Melinda won't have to try very hard to build a case against Kristen. Even a bumbler like Justin could easily get her all wrapped up and ready for conviction.]

Tuesday September 29:
Philip’s welcome home dinner takes a surprising turn. [Has Xander arranged with the cook to have a dead rat placed on Philip's plate? (Bon Appetit, Philly!)]

Wednesday September 30:
Sarah lays into Xander for his role in Philip's arrest. [Why? Anyone who's up against sneaky, snarky Philip is entitled to employ dirty tricks.]
Belle comes to Philip's aid. [Why again? He's the guy who was to blame for toddler Claire floating around the South Pacific in a raging storm.].

Thursday October 1:
Kristen asks Marlena for a special request. [Creepy Kristen has no shame -- asking favors from a woman whom she's repeatedly tormented over the years and once tried to pitch out of a high castle window.]

Friday October 2:
Steve wants to know if Tripp is the father of Allie’s baby. [If it's true, Grandpa Steve can help Little Trippy ride to the rescue of Baby Boy Horton and free him from the clutches of Granny Sami.]
Melinda puts Eli in a tough spot. [Is she going after Lani too? If so, more power to her.]

Last edited:
Whomever does something to Jan is a good thing. Jan should have been left in the past and never brought back. Stupid storyline. Once again the writers disappoint. :whack: We should have a duh emoji.

That's true, Poirot. Though watching Heather Lindell (Jan), I wonder why no one else has been knocking at her door all these years. She's still got the crazy down pat. I always thought she was a great replacement for the other Heather (whose name escapes me at the moment).

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489/

(I don't know why they don't have Mon)

Tuesday September29
Philip's welcome home dinner takes a surprising turn.
Jan files a complaint with Shawn.
Steve questions Tripp's involvement with Allie.
Allie confides in Nicole about meeting Tripp in London.

Wednesday September 30
Sarah lays into Xander for his role in Philip's arrest.
Belle comes to Philip's aid.
Kristen tells Brady they need to flee Salem.
Ben and Hope track down Vincent.

Thursday October 1
Eli warns Lani her past actions may come back to haunt her.
Kate offers to keep an eye on Jake for Chad.
Abe unwittingly tips off Melinda.
Kristen asks Marlena for a special request.

Friday October 2
Melinda puts Eli in a tough spot.
Ben and Vincent have a heated encounter.
Steve wants to know if Tripp is the father of Allie's baby.
Allie has a horrific realization.

JUST ASKING AND SPECULATING

DaysCafe posted that time does something strange again and that here is something big about Bonnie.
Has anyone heard anything of a new timeline or Bonnie being Adrienne?

Also are Gwen and Dr. Rolf plotting to get the Dimera fortune.
Was Jake actually Stefan (brainwashed by Dr. Rolf) and being used by these two to get an in to the DiMera fortune and power?

I can't imagine that there will be something new with Bonnie/Adrienne since Judi Evans was so sick and surely hadn't been taping? It sounds interesting.

LOL - maybe now they will try to go BACK in time and show all the things we missed when they came back from the jump that we haven't seen in flashbacks?

That's true, Poirot. Though watching Heather Lindell (Jan), I wonder why no one else has been knocking at her door all these years. She's still got the crazy down pat. I always thought she was a great replacement for the other Heather (whose name escapes me at the moment).
Natalie Ramsey originally played Jan in 1999, but only for a short time; then was replaced by Heather Lauren Olson (she was the Jan I think most people remember, with the long curly hair). Heather Lindell took over the role in 2004 and played Jan until 2005. I really liked Heather Lindell best as Jan.

Unless something comes from Jason47, or NBC it is just rumor/speculation. Heck, even SOD posted a pic of Melinda Trask, saying it was the original actress, but it wasn't, it had been recast, so they are rather "iffy" as well.

And then, I read an interview in SOD about why Camila Banus (Gabi) left & returned as Gabi, & found it rather difficult to understand. Seems the actress felt she really need a break, had been involved in a lot of different stories on Days, working 4-5 days a week. So she left, says she just stayed home, watched TV, realty shows, etc. Boyfriend was not happy with that, but she needed the rest. Then goes on to talk of 2 or 3 movies she made, couple of TV shows, & then says after resting, was in a good mood to return to Days.......so....I was rather puzzled.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could take a break from work when we so desired?!

Oh, to have that kind of money where I don't have to work if I don't want to!

Here I thought that only happened in Salem!

Guess I live in a totally different world than that of an actor!

Well, that sucks! Surely there will be more to the story, I don't see how they can make Tripp a doctor, if this is true. :huh:

Back