SPOILER !! Week Sept 6

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Jack saves Julie when she's trapped.
Steve tries to dig into Calista's past.
Abe overhears Paulina make a surprising revelation.
Philip confronts Gabi.

Wonder if Abe hears Paulina talking to herself about being Lani's mama. Or maybe it's just a tease to make us think that's what he'll hear.

I hate this story line and do not like that they are changing Lani's paternity. I am not a fan of fake made up kids that never existed before and in recent years we have seen several of them (Paul, Lani, Trip, Gwen). Out of those, Lani is the only one I actually like and accepted the back story they presented regarding Abe being her father because Tamara was a character that had not been on the show in decades and it was plausible that Abe & her might have a child together. Now, for some inexplicable reason they decide to change things and make Paulina (an over the top, barely tolerable character in my opinion) her mother and Abe not her father. I don't understand why every new character has to have some sort of connection with an existing character or family on the show??

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing about this I don't really understand is how or why Tamara kept the secret for so long. Lani is well into adulthood and has children of her own. She should have been told the truth as soon as she was mature enough to understand. We all know what will most likely happen: One of the twins will need some type of transplant and Abe will be tested and find out he is not related to them. Then the can of worms will go splat all over the wall!

Spoilers from https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2021/08/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-august-30-september-3-2021/

Ben is hesitant when Ciara suggests they have a baby.
Roman grows concerned about Doug’s mental state.
Philip confronts Gabi over her machinations.
EJ advises Chad to fight for Abigail.
I love Ben and Ciara. But I think it's too soon for a baby. I would love for them to have separate stories and still be together. Interact with other characters. Spread their wings a little bit. I think it would be beneficial for both their characters. I know it wont happened but I would love to see Ciara or Ben work for Steve and John.

I hope they don't go like GH did with Sonny's dad Mike.

Good for Philip. I'm glad this story won't last long.

EJ should talk.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
One thing about this I don't really understand is how or why Tamara kept the secret for so long. Lani is well into adulthood and has children of her own. She should have been told the truth as soon as she was mature enough to understand. We all know what will most likely happen: One of the twins will need some type of transplant and Abe will be tested and find out he is not related to them. Then the can of worms will go splat all over the wall!
This is my take. I usually have a different point of view, so here goes…

Lani’s father somehow was tipped off, or figured out on his own that Lani could be his daughter. He confronts Tamara about who Lani’s father is, and it made sense to say Abe.

Therefore, at that point Tamara had no choice but to “inform” Abe that Lani was his daughter, to cover the lie.

Also, regarding Paulina, they probably told her about contacting Abe “after the fact”, because it is apparent that Paulina would prefer to tell Lani the truth, since she is an adult now, and can protect herself.

And I believe that as adult, she deserves to know. Unless of course, she is a Dimera. In that case, it should be handled delicately.

But, the interesting thing is that Abe used to be married to a Dimera. So if Lani’s father is a Dimera, at least Lani will have someone in her corner who knows first hand how the Dimera’s operate….

Just my take.

I love Ben and Ciara. But I think it's too soon for a baby. I would love for them to have separate stories and still be together. Interact with other characters. Spread their wings a little bit. I think it would be beneficial for both their characters. I know it wont happened but I would love to see Ciara or Ben work for Steve and John.

I hope they don't go like GH did with Sonny's dad Mike.

Good for Philip. I'm glad this story won't last long.

EJ should talk.:rolleyes:
I agree about it being to soon for Ben and Ciara to have a baby. Neither of them has a real job or career to speak of, and they need to have a stable home for the baby. I mentioned not too long ago that I wanted Ben to work for Blackpatch, as John and Steve are too old for the actual fieldwork. As for Ciara, she could train to be a nurse in the hospital. I have wanted one of the younger set to be a nurse for some time, as that hospital is sorely lacking in support staff for Kayla and now Tripp, and I think Ciara would make a good nurse as they showed her with Ben taping up his ankle. It's also a good chance to have Ciara "at work" when the actress is off screen and Ben working as a PI would have a story to focus on not involved with Ciara or him desperately looking for her if she is missing.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-september-6th-t43231.html#p2095805

Monday, September 6, 2021
Calista hits on Steve.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Xander realizes Bonnie stole his money.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Xander crashes Bonnie and Justin’s wedding.
Eli and Lani accept an invitation from Paulina.

Thursday, September 9, 2021
Philip confronts Gabi over her machinations.

Friday, September 10, 2021
Allie tries to smooth things over with Chanel.

Back