Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Stefan gets a shocking phone call

Ciara and Ben make a startling discovery

Julie fights for her life

Lani reams out Gabi

Eric searches for Nicole and Holly

OMG.... why has it taken this long for Ciara to get a job at Titan.... this girl is so qualified.... she can walk and talk at the same time which is all it takes to be a CEO at any of the Salem headquarters......and she's already been kidnapped a bunch of times so there's no need for kidnap proof training....

why am I working for a school district for minimum wage??? why don't I live in Salem??????

I would love to see a chronological order of all the peoples' birth days. It's so silly to age the kids and keep the old folks middle aged.

Yeah, the way they aged her grandkids and great grandkids made Alice over 110! LOL.
Shawn was Bo & Hope's first born....she was maybe 19 or 20??? So he grows up, Marries Belle, they eventually have Claire. Are they now maybe 22? Claire grows up, she is around 21-22. Hope should be in mid-60s.......do you think she is? Heck, she is rarely even called Gramma! Sami is a gramma.....Tis funny, true. Isn't Kate a great gramma? Don't you dare say that to her.
I keep wondering if we have not seen Ari in so long because they want to age her, but that would mean Gabi would be a whole lot older than she really is........so...keep her hidden. :)

No mention of sad sap Sarah. Hmmm.... I just knew Eric would drop her flat! Just desserts for her, I think. I agree that she will end up pregnant. What would be great, though, is if she sleeps with Xander again when Eric dumps her and then he could be the Daddy. Now that would be fun to watch.

It's no great surprise that Eric will dump Sarah to search for Nicole. Sarah should have noticed his pattern! I guess that's just part of the shoddy writing we've been subjected to. She will probably have grief sex with somebody and then we have to endure another "who's the daddy" story.

Why is anybody ever stunned when someone returns from the dead in Salem?? (or on any soap) :rolleyes:
Agree. Everyone in Salem seems to get another go at life. How long will it be before we learn that Tricky Nicky and shyster Ted faked their own deaths.

I'm sure Xander will be all too willing to turn back his sheets for a devastated Sarah. :rolleyes:
Yes, he will and after being married to cheating Rexy and faithless, feckless Eric, Sarah might just jump at the chance for romance with Xander. And, as i mentioned in another post, the X-man seems to be the only man in Salem who practices safe sex.

Stefan gets a shocking phone call. [What, the contractor whom he hired to safety-proof the dungeon cell has given him a remarkably high estimate?]

Lani reams out Gabi. [Why? Lani ought to stick to police work. Gabi is as immune to criticism as any other amoral Salemite.]

Eric tracks down Nicole. [It would serve him right if she told him to take a hike. Nicole deserves better than the feckless, barely employed, fallen Father Eric.]

Brady offers Ciara a job at Titan. [This is the smartest thing that clueless Brady has ever done. (He ought to hire Ben too.) it would make an interesting plot scenario if Ciara teamed up with Xander (she has experience with reformed bad boys) to make thing really happen at the moribund, poorly led Titan.

What would be great, though, is if she sleeps with Xander again when Eric dumps her and then he could be the Daddy. Now that would be fun to watch.
Sarah wouldn't have to have sex again with Xander to be pregnant by him. After all, this is Salem where Sami and EJ were "together" in May and Nicole and EJ did the deed in July, but both women had the same due date.

I agree that Sarah will likely be pregnant soon. She also seems to be a Ron favorite so she keeps getting written into things that don't concern her. Plus the show seems to like to force story on Maggie so why not another grandchild.

I hope real Nicole is happy to see Eric

Wish the writers would dig out the old scripts from when Alice and Tom were around and just reuse them now. Those stories were fun and family oriented and not as bizarre as the ones lately. It’s hard to watch some days because they’re so depressing. The only fun scenes this week were with nutty Susan. I loved when she hit Kristen with the tray. Totally predictable but fun anyway. The scenes with Anna and Roman have been comical. Roman is such a nice person. Can’t they find a nice woman for him? Then the Brady pub would have a couple running it again reminiscent of the early days. I miss Shawn and Caroline. sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday September 2:
Eric, Jennifer, and Jack uncover a shocking secret.

Tuesday September 3:
Doug supports Hope as she reads Ted’s letter.
Vivian Alamain resurfaces Robin Strasser in the recast role.
Dr. Wilhelm Rolf reappears

Wednesday September 4:
Kayla relays heartbreaking news about Julie’s condition to Hope and Eli.
Eric and Vivian find themselves in a dangerous situation.

Thursday September 5:
Stefan and Vivian reunite.

Friday September 6:
Victor orders Xander to kill Ben.

Back