SPOILER !! Week September 2

While I understand Jack not being invited to the nuptials, it is surprising Jen wasn't.
As to the trip to Chicago..........I am guessing only, that Jack & Jen go because Dr. Rolf is there, and can perhaps have some of that serum or can make it up, while Eric is searching for Nicole & Holly, who just might be guests of Dr. Rolf..........
What nuptials? I must have missed something

Thank you Finch.......you know.....Sonny is the son of an attorney, and also the son of a newspaper owner. He is the great-nephew of a multi-millionaire business owner, and yet, Sonny doesn't seem to be interested in working. LOL. Oh, what the heck, his spouse works at times, so guess no worries financially!

Ciara was the "Face of Bella" but then she gave that job to Claire, correct? So maybe that's the Titian job?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sonny at Titan. That made no sense. How does owning a small coffee shop and busting up a gambling ring qualify one to run Titan? (Of course, Sonny's on-the-job performance speaks volumes, too.) They changed the main thing that made Sonny who he was (independent/didn't rely on the K-name to get ahead) and turned him into a mob-made-over Brady wannabe. (Still mad about that.)

I'd love if they named some off-screen character CEO and we never heard mention of Titan again. If they can't even film it at the NBC or Sony offices, stop pretending!! Also they don't stick with the corporate stories except to exacerbate personal drama - it's tired.

I agree that the corporate stuff doesn't hold water due to lack of proper surroundings AND dress. And I understand how the writers are sort of hamstrung by the budget not allowing for the additional set. Thus....simple........just stay away from those stories. Characters can just have come back from a meeting...have had a hard day at the office (this would account for when characters are not around) but get rid of the stupid, inane running of huge corporations from a laptop and cellphone.
Kate is now gonna be CEO...so moves into DiMansion. Why? Not necessary.

I agree that the corporate stuff doesn't hold water due to lack of proper surroundings AND dress.
Speaking of "dress", how many cops and detectives do you know that wear high heels, a tummy showing top and a skirt that slits up the back to your butt?
Not saying Lani didn't look good in the outfit, but pa-leez. Who shows up to work like that? No cop or detective I know. Go home and change first.

Spoiler from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-92-today/
Friday, September 6th:
Ciara is suspicious when Brady offers her a job at Titan
Ha..........Ciara has no experience, no talent, is not job hunting, but out of the blue, Brady offers her a job at Titan??? She has had no interest in getting one, EVER. And the only reference she has is Roman, who can only say on the 2 days in 6 mos. she showed up for work, waitressing, she did a good job.!!
Ciara should be suspicious. Working at Titan is the road to nowhere. Brady, Sonny, Chad, and Philly K. have all left for one reason or another, and Xander is probably on borrowed time at Uncle Vic's company. And when Nicole was a Titan TV reporter she wasn't on the air much. Then there was Leo who seemed to be doing fine, but crashed and burned as soon as he got involved with a member of the Kiriakis family. That said, if Ciara wants a job (for as long as it lasts) that requires no skills or showing up for work, Titan is the place to be. After all, CEOs Brady, Philly K., Chad, Sonny, and Victor himself are/were no-shows at the office.

Eric, Jack and Robin Strasser as Vivian Alamain....Vivian should be arriving 9/2/19

6Vs4v-2e

It really bugs me that Victor "orders" Xander.......to kill anyone. I mean he could "tell" him, or suggest it, but Vic did not even want Brady to hire Xander. I sincerely hope the wording is misleading, as many are, and are intended to be so.
What I have noted is that Xander is hesitant to kill anyone outright. I mean, he secretly was making sure Ted & Kate had food, despite Kristen's order to let them starve. He made sure to rescue Theresa & Chloe from those drug lords, bring them back safely. Sure he has plotted and planned things for his own benefit, but ....kill....not so. I remember Vic banishing him to gardener duties when Xander failed to do his bidding.
Sorry, Vic. You want to keep Maggie, you don't even remotely, try to kill anyone.
I like the ‘new’ Xander. I hope he’s reformed after this and Victor makes him an offer to work for him but not as a hit man. Don’t know why he wants to kill Ben. At least he and Ciara try to help people. So disappointed the young men are being eliminated...Tripp, JJ, Ben? Who are the younger viewers attracted to with all these younger actors disappearing?

Who is that strange lady in the pics with Jack and Eric?:sarcasm:
Doesn't look like any character I've known on Days.:sarcasm:
Don't think I will watch while Fake Vivian is on.
It's all I could do to watch Fake Kristen.
Just me

Really hoping Nicole ends up with a better man than Fickle Finger of Fate Eric.

Was actually hoping Xander would punch his lights out or at least snatch him up! He deserves it.

Back