SPOILER !! Week September 2

Robin Strasser played Rachel on Another from 1967 to 1972. She originated the role. Us old timers remember her well. I really liked her in the role. When Victoria Wyndham took over I was very upset because she had taken over the role of Charlotte Bauer on Search for Tomorrow, and I hated her in it.
It wasn't long before Victoria made the Rachel her own. I stopped missing Robin quickly.

I happened to see her playing the Hecuba character on Passions, and she was a hoot. Hopefully they know she can do the comic relief just as well as she can the evil you know what.

I'm looking forward to seeing Robin Strasser. I never saw her as Rachel on Another World, I only knew Victoria Wyndham in that role, and I never watched One Life to Live, but I'm curious to see how well she plays Vivian.

Wonder why "Vivian" now wears so many different wigs?? I have seen pics of Robin Strasser(as Vivian) with 3 different ones, so far.

@Poirot, are any of them not scary????? The red one she has on in the scene where she tells Stefan she is back is horrible! Maybe she lost her hair when she DIED????

Doug doesn't die. Susan Seaforth-Hayes (Julie) posted a bunch of their future air dates, going into next year, so he's still alive. More than likely Stefan or Vivian dies and Julie gets one of their hearts.

My first thought was Vivian since I can't imagine Robin Strasser staying around long. But I bet if this is true, the "It didn't take" line will be used!

I posted the NBC preview under Fall Preview topic

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/fall-preview.32720/
I see only captions except for the first picture. It's been that way for the last few spoiler pictures.

Back