SPOILER !! Week September 2

Really hoping Nicole ends up with a better man than Fickle Finger of Fate Eric.

Was actually hoping Xander would punch his lights out or at least snatch him up! He deserves it.

Well soapkitty, in my opinion, Xander will wind up with Sarah. (would love that) Xander is crazy about Sarah. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I think this would definitely have to be the baby of Rex. They had sex the night of the break up. If the writers even attempt to go that route, it would be complete stupidity once again. Unless the writers do a Sami, EJ and Lucas thing because they all had sex the same day. Oy!!! :beat: You know that would mean twins. The thought of this particular scenario would be an Outer Limits scenario even for Days to pull this out of the hat one more time. :sick: Give me a break. These are my thought about this craziness.

Julie too old for heart transplant. Who says age doesn't matter? So the question is, who on Days is going to kick the bucket so Julie gets a heart at the last moment? Hmmmmmmmmm! Could be something happens to Doug and he gives his heart to his forever love. Seems like a meant-to-be scenario for each of them. This way, she will carry Doug with her for however long she has to be on this earth. :cry: :love: Just like a romance novel. Just sayin' folks. Writers, let's see if you have this scenario in you.

So we see Robin Strasser as Vivian on Monday. As of today's episode, Louise Sorel's picture is still on the mantel. Cutting it little close, aren't they?
Wouldn't it be funny if they just left Louise's picture up there?

I've been thinking about what a talent she was on One Life to Live. Plus the hurricane out there named Dorian.

I have no idea what the hurricane name has to do with her. I've never watched One Life To Live.

Heck, I don't even know who the actress is except from all of the hype for months of whether she was coming to Days or not.

evidently her name was Dorian on that soap......never waatched...but as squirrely said..all the hoopla for months now...

I have no idea what the hurricane name has to do with her. I've never watched One Life To Live.
I only know she [Robin Strasser] played a character named Dorian Lord because I used to see her name/picture in Soap Opera Digest all the time.

I'm looking at her IMDB page and see that she played Rachel on Another World in 1972. She also played Dianne Kirkwood on Knots Landing. And I see she played Hecuba on Passions. So I have seen her work before, just didn't realize it.

I vaguely remember a different Rachel, but never realized it was Robin Strasser. Like you, I always associate Victoria Wyndham as Rachel. Kind of like there were other actresses to play Julie on Days, but those ones aren't usually remembered for the role.

OMG.... why has it taken this long for Ciara to get a job at Titan.... this girl is so qualified.... she can walk and talk at the same time which is all it takes to be a CEO at any of the Salem headquarters......and she's already been kidnapped a bunch of times so there's no need for kidnap proof training....

why am I working for a school district for minimum wage??? why don't I live in Salem??????

You work for the school district for minimum wage because you are special and care about others. No other explanation! Anyone who works with children are highly underpaid and highly under-respected!

Back