SPOILER !! Week September 23

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...6/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-16-27/

Monday September 23:
Gabi is torn when Will asks if Vivian shot his grandmother.

Tuesday September 24:
Kristen enlists Rolf for an unusual procedure.

Wednesday September 25:
Julie makes a dying request to Maggie.

Thursday September 26:
Jack and Dr. Shah have a showdown over Jennifer.
Eli and Lani learn Lucas is giving Kate’s heart to Julie.

Friday September 27:
Gabi is furious when she hears Vivian tell Stefan he’d be better off with Eve.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-september-23rd-t41298.html#p2009317

Monday, September 23, 2019
Brady confesses to Sonny that he’s having difficulty fighting off his attraction for Kristen.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Sarah and Brady try to bolster one another over the havoc Kristen has created.
Ben seeks Marlena's help regarding Jordan.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Jennifer tries to gain Dr. Shah's trust.

Thursday, September 26, 2019
Lucas and Will say a tearful farewell to Kate.

Friday, September 27, 2019
Sarah decides to keep her baby.

Soapkitty, I just snorted my coffee and spit it all over my computer!

Brady and Sarah are pitiful! They need to stay away from each other. Brady knows Kristen is bad news but he is not thinking with his brain. Sarah will jump into bed with anything.

I'd say they both deserve each other. They both hop on top of anything moving and breathing, but I still don't want to do that to even Brady. Xander is the man for Sarah! I'd love to see that come to fruition.

The iic (idiots in charge) ruin every good pairing. I'm hoping Gabi and Stefan stay together, but I just know the iic don't understand the meaning of long term relationships and supercoupledom!

Yeah, they get surprised by it, and then really have to scramble to try and take advantage while attempting to "fix" their mistakes. In the past, when filming just a few weeks/month ahead, it was much easier to do. But 7 months ahead........very difficult.
Then you have the show wanting to get the actor back, but the actor has made other commitments.

Don't think so. Kate is in pretty bad shape.........so cannot see how her heart would benefit Julie in any way. Besides, the actress is a favorite, a long time character, her husband is the wardrobe boss.....
However, nothing has been divulged in spoilers, except it sure is taking a long time it seems. :)

I don't believe for one minute that Kate will die. There will probably be a last minute miracle and she will recover on the way to have her heart removed.

It would be interesting for Julie, after her transplant, to struggle with the fact that Stefan's, or whoever's heart she gets, is in her and keeping her alive. I've seen people struggle with this very thing after an organ transplant. However, I don't want to see Julie with blue streaks in her hair and mismatched nails.

Sarah and Brady try to bolster one another over the havoc Kristen has created.

This ought to be interesting if they change the paternity of this child to Brady if they do flap the sheets given she's already pregnant.......

I don't know what is more upsetting on this soap... the turn to sex to fix everything that alcohol can't or the drink alcohol it will fix everything and if not try having sex with some meaningless person so you can create a child and not know who the father is.... or if Kristen is involved who the mother is.....

either way meaningless sex and alcohol can fix everything.....
and don't forget if female... don't paint all nails the same color...... it helps.....

Monday September 23:
Gabi is torn when Will asks if Vivian shot his grandmother. [Does Will even have to ask? Vivian is the only person who had a motive to shoot Kate and she's the same woman who tried to murder Melanie on her wedding day and kept poor Maggie in the magic sarcophagus.]

Tuesday September 24:
Sarah and Brady try to bolster one another over the havoc Kristen has created. [How can two people who can't help themselves help each other?]

Wednesday September 25:

Julie makes a dying request to Maggie. [This may be a request, but surely it's not a "dying" request. The old busybody/cruiser is too tough and tenacious to go out so easily.]
Jennifer tries to gain Dr. Shah's trust. [The often-dumped Dr. Shah should tell Jenny to take a hike. There must be other available women in Salem. For example, if he dropped by the Pub during happy hour, he could flirt with Anne Milbauer.]

Thursday September 26:

Eli and Lani learn Lucas is giving Kate’s heart to Julie. [Lucas is jumping the gun here. Like Julie, Kate is too tough to die at the hands of Vivian (she wouldn't give her the satisfaction), and in Salem a new heart is always just around the corner. Just ask Brady.]
Lucas and Will say a tearful farewell to Kate. [If Lucas wants to make a grand gesture to his supposedly dying mother, he could change his last name back to Roberts.]

Friday September 27:

Gabi is furious when she hears Vivian tell Stefan he’d be better off with Eve. [Gabi should cool it. After all Vivian is beyond crazy. Who cares what she says?]
Sarah decides to keep her baby. [This is good news for the newly-gallant Xander. Now, he'll have a big chance to show his stuff and win the heart of Sarah, who's likely to find him far preferable to cheating Rexy and feckless fickle Eric.]

I keep imagining Julie dyeing a blue chunk in her hair and making all her clothes out of curtains and tacky furniture if she got Kate's heart.

Sarah is a doctor and doesn't need to complete a trifecta of brothers like she's a race horse.

Does Jennifer have some weird Dimera implant that attracts psychotic men?

Can someone off Kristen and give her heart to Julie instead? Then again, would Julie become weirdly obsessed with Brady?

So again, I just wish Days would simply not go there when obviously, they can't do anything worthwhile with it.
I'm with you on that. It's always about serving DA PLOT and cheaply increasing drama - never about following through with how a character might act in a given situation.
Brady (although his parents got married minutes after his birth)
I'd put this one in the technically column, since we didn't really know who the heck John was for most of this pregnancy. I still remember Isabella demanding Victor tell her what he knew about not-Roman's identity because she was pregnant with his child!

I'd also throw Noah Reed in there, even though his birth was off-screen, his parents were married and there was no paternity question at his birth.
Does Jennifer have some weird Dimera implant that attracts psychotic men?
:clap::clap::clap: I think we've figured it out!

Back