SPOILER !! Week September 23

I'll admit I checked my spreadsheet. I was going to add some others but then I remembered we said "married". It's a shame the writers have been so lazy about this.

what about Zack Brady? I know he is dead....but were Bo & Hope married when they had him?

No, they weren't married at the time, plus, he was thought to be the son of John Black. There was a contest for the viewers to vote who would be Zack's father, either John or Stefano. John was the winner. Bo and Hope got remarried right before or after Christmas that year.

Then they rewrote the storyline to say that Hope and Bo had sex that neither one remembered when she was in Princess Gina mode and he was a brainwashed street mime. Of course, this all took place with JT at first, until the baby switch was discovered and JT was returned to Glen and Barb, and Zack was taken from Lexie and Abe and returned to Hope and Bo.

Here's a picture of that Christmas wedding with Bo, Hope, Shawn-D and JT.

rips22marriedfamily.gif

And another picture of the wedding party:

ripsbohopeweddingparty.gif

From left to right: Lexie, Julie, Jennifer, Alice, Hope, Bo, Roman, Shawn-D holding JT, Doug, Abe and Pop Shawn.

Days gone by with much love. Boy, are things different now. :whack: :beat: Love on Days means trouble to all.

With the way Days messes around with time warps, the baby could even be Xander's. Sami and Nicole had sex with EJ weeks or months apart yet gave birth on the same day.

You are so right about the Days time warps. This baby might be Rex's, Xander's, or Eric's. It has been a long time since I talked with a doctor about pregnancy, but I thought someone told me that it is now possible to tell via a blood test an unborn baby's blood type, which might rule out at least one of the three dolts.

Whatever the problem with Kate, it isn't her heart. I wonder......if Julie is over the age to be put on the transplant list, is Kate too old to donate??

And of course, she won't go through with it.
I wish the "writers" would not try to tackle such delicate subjects as abortion, rape, terminal illnesses (which of course are not in the end) when they clearly have no idea how to write period.
I can't help but feel judgment on their parts when it comes to certains subjects, like abortion. I'm not saying I'm all for abortion, or I'm not, I just think it's a matter of circumstances and so many aspects, I'm guessing, have to be taken into consideration when making such a hard decision. So again, I just wish Days would simply not go there when obviously, they can't do anything worthwhile with it.
A s a survivor of sexual assault and the emotional and mental distress that follows, I am deeply disturbed by the way these subjects are handled. If these subjects were handled in a proper way, they might just help someone who is dealing with these issues. I doubt that women fall in love with men who assault them such as Sami and EJ. Why can't they be more realistic and show the initial effects and the woman moving from victim to survivor?

The road to recovery for the emotional issues is long and painful. Don't brush it aside in one session with Salem's resident miracle worker, Marlena. Mental health is not to be taken lightly. If a woman who is suffering sees a character make a full recovery in a matter of weeks, she will most likely feel hopeless because she did not recover that quickly.

Ok, guys, rant over! Thanks, for listening!

Last edited:
Lucas has Kayla run tests to see if Kate’s heart would be a match for Julie.

given all the inbreeding that goes on in Salem it isn't at all shocking that they would all have the same blood type so this testing would even be requested.... so Kate is near death from gunshot to the "gut" and I'm guessing septic shock from the dirt......but her heart is good??

Guess I'll just have to watch....and try not to second guess the medical wonders of Salem, because Salem has the best medical minds anywhere.... just look at Sarah......

You are so right about the Days time warps. This baby might be Rex's, Xander's, or Eric's. It has been a long time since I talked with a doctor about pregnancy, but I thought someone told me that it is now possible to tell via a blood test an unborn baby's blood type, which might rule out at least one of the three dolts.

Or maybe NONE of THEM!

A s a survivor of sexual assault and the emotional and mental distress that follows, I am deeply disturbed by the way these subjects are handled. If these subjects were handled in a proper way, they might just help someone who is dealing with these issues. I doubt that women fall in love with men who assault them such as Sami and EJ. Why can't they be more realistic and show the initial effects and the woman moving from victim to survivor?

The road to recovery for the emotional issues is long and painful. Don't brush it aside in one session with Salem's resident miracle worker, Marlena. Mental health is not to be taken lightly. If a woman who is suffering sees a character make a full recovery in a matter of weeks, she will most likely feel hopeless because she did not recover that quickly.

Ok, guys, rant over! Thanks, for listening!

I totally agree! I'm also a survivor!

As I have mentioned before, my friend is a probation officer and I think folks would be amazed at how many sexual assault victims DO fall in love with and/or marry the men who assaulted them. It would not work for me but it's a proven fact that it works for many women.

As I have mentioned before, my friend is a probation officer and I think folks would be amazed at how many sexual assault victims DO fall in love with and/or marry the men who assaulted them. It would not work for me but it's a proven fact that it works for many women.
I can believe it, oldsoapie. Sexual assault is based on power and control, so it makes sense in a twisted sort of way.

Back