SPOILER !! Week September 5

So Kate could be responsible for Tate's kidnapping and if so, will probably get away with yet another major crime, a felony no less, and not be charged or prosecuted, whether through blackmail or any other crooked means. Wouldn't it be great if the writers threw the loyal followers a shocker and did a U-turn on the sneak previews and throw her bed-hopping butt in jail for, oh say, 15 years. I really think the writing for this characters saga has become old, obvious, predictable, and boring and to tell the truth brings me closer to giving up on DOOL because the plots may vary in content but the outcome never changes.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a "visual" When Philip remarked the Kate bus tour of Salem. :rotfl:

Kate driving, or a driver, driving along:

Kate: Here we have the house where I tried to poison Chloe Lane, she's a singer, a pitchy one. Have you heard of her? Over here, I had a one night stand, and there also, and there and there. There are some more are on another street over.

Here is where that trollop, well one of them, married my son.

And, over there is where I and some others tried to kill someone. There is the DiMera mansion when I was married to Stefano DiMera.

Well they sure are writing Kate to literally become the female Stefano. This is exactly something Stefano would do taking a page out of his book. Nothing like child kidnapping for your own benefit. Of course Kate feels justified Victor did betray her she wasn't going to let him get away with turning her over to Stefano.

Laura and Andre on the same side?? Now okay I'm lost we'll find out later today. Abigail I take it is being held in some foreign asylum it looked like. Sanitarium in Ireland perhaps?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the link to the pictures Katmouse. There's some potentially interesting stuff there.

There's the picture with JJ, Shawn and the guy in the business suit that looks kind of intense.

There's the photo of Sonny and Gabi in the Town Square.

There's the photo of Sonny, Chad and Gabi also in the Square.

And oh yeah there's Gabi and JJ at the police station.

Hmm there seems to be a pattern forming with my picks doesn't there? Give me a bit and I'm sure I'll be able to figure out exactly what it is. LOL

I love it looks like we will get to see Laura Horton give Kate a verbal tongue lashing! Considering Kate had a affair with Bill which ended up with Lucas being born, looks like Laura will tell Chad how much floozy he really hired.

Considering Andre is back at the DiMansion with Jennifer and Chad in the picture, I want to assume Andre is behind wherever Abigail is being kept. My bet is Andre had it seem like she was dead so she can get the treatment she wanted to away from her family. Abby did want them away when she was getting help.

Back