What (who) makes the most sense?

Theresa is minor leagues. Her spoiler currently is she interferes with JJ and Paige. :rolleyes:

mouseface, just so you know, the people who will be interfering with Paige and JJ are Rory and Bev, not Theresa. I believe that Brady/Theresa and John will be in some sort of storyline together. :)

Oh, I didn't see that spoiler, only the Soap Opera Digest May sweep spoilers ..................... :confused:

This is not a spoiler forum........deleted spoilers...----Poirot

Melanie came back to Salem and shot old Nick down! Just kidding!

But on a more serious note I very much hope that the writers do not do something like an ex-jail-mate (whom the audience does not know) is the one who shot Nick. They wouldn't would they?

This murder reminds me of when Stefano was shot and the suspects were nearly everyone...however, today's episode ending, I was actually laughing out loud, literally, when everyone coincidently all made their ways to the same location as everyone else did??!!
As for who did it, I first thought Gabby, but now that you've all mentioned Percy, I'm not sure?
I was thinking the same thing. As for who did it, I still say the hit man but whoever did it, I'd love to thank them. I don't get that Hope is investigating, she is family, she can't have anything to do with it. Roman should lead the investigation.

I think it could be Gabi. I remember eejay telling Percy he (eejay) had his men to accompany Percy to his apartment to get his things then to the air strip to fly him back to Bristol(?), so I believe Percy is long gone.

My second choice for killer would be Ben because he would be the most unlikely.

I was hoping for Gabi to say to Nick's corpse "sorry, but now you can't hurt anyone else ever again"...but she did say at one point that Nick was at peace. I think in her disturbed state, she felt she was doing a good thing by killing him and because he was threatening so many people, including herself.

Back