Xander and Nicole

There is a spoiler pic from SOD showing Xander & Nicole talking to each other (another of them kissing) with the caption saying something about Xander & Nicole happy their plan is going so well.
D6G6e3OXoAASiqW.jpg

But is she really Nicole? :)

I could very well see the "writers" having Kristen transformed (through extensive surgery or some other idiotic thing) into Nicole. And this is who could be working with Xander. "Nicole" gets close to Brady again, and gets her revenge.

I'm not saying I want that to happen, but I believe the "writers" would actually think this could be a good storyline. :rolleyes:

When Eric tried to take Nicole's blouse off she said something about the burns on her back. I think there is more to it than that. Maybe Kristen?
If it is Nicole with Xander, I hope she has been brainwashed or something stupid like that and will be herself again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noted that in yesterday's summary, too, how Nicole wouldn't let Eric undress her by saying she was uncomfortable about how her body looks after being burned. YET, her face, head, hands, chest (and any other exposed skin) show absolutely no signs of damage, nor does she walk or act as though she's in pain.

I also thought it was a little weird that Nicole didn't blame the police but did blame Eric. The Nicole we know would have demanded to know more information, how this happened, etc. But it makes sense if this was her plan. Is she trying to get revenge on Eric and Brady for leaving her to die?

This storyline could be really good it really bad.

This idea of Nicole turning out to be Kristen would make sense and could be a really good storyline if written well. Not letting Eric see her with no clothes, maybe because she has a Phoenix tattoo on her back lol just speculation. They made a point to zoom in on it during the fire. And Xander seems to get something from Brady by using something he has on “Nicole”. It’s far fetched but I could get behind it.

Well, if this is the case (I seriously hope she's not Kristen) is it possible that they're doing this because of some conflict with the actress who usually portrays Kristen (what *is* Eileen Davidson up to these days?)

Last edited by a moderator:
A "Fake Nicole" would be a bad redo of the old "Fake Rafe" story line. That one was bad enough, but this one would be worse. The Holly plot already has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss Cheese and the appearance of a "Fake Nicole" would be playing fast and loose with a character who's a fan favorite. Nobody wants to watch a Nicole who's in the depths of misery and who's constantly lashing out at the hapless Chloe and the already miserable Eric. It's also a misuse of the Xander character. Sure, Xander is a felonious opportunist, but the current plot is taking him to depths that are unworthy of his criminal talents.

Well, if this is the case (I seriously hope she's not Kristen) is it possible that they're doing this because of some conflict with the actress who usually portrays Kristen (what *is* Eileen Davidson up to these days?)
The character of Kristen is returning shortly, played by Stacy Haiduk.

Eileen Davidson (former Kristen) left Y&R several months ago to focus more time on her family. She has made a few Y&R appearances since then, but doesn't appear to want to get back into full-time acting at the moment.

Another possibility is.....real Nicole was rescued from the warehouse by Xander...and "owes" him. But she also could be ticked off at ...........Brady for forcing her to leave town, at Eric because he promised to care for and protect Holly and didn't, and at Chloe for going against her wishes, and taking custody of Holly. So this farce of a plot to pay them all back. However, why cause others misery. Maggie, maybe because she did not insist Victor protect her granddaughter??

We can guess all we want......but it is up to the twisted ideas of the writers as to what is going on. And for sure, they will drag it all out before it gets told.

Back