Xander and Nicole

The real Nicole could be in a coma or have no memory. If so, then maybe when Sarah and Rex and whomever go hunting for Dr Rolf and or his serum, they happen upon the real Nicole. Flashbacks of mummy man EJ? Vivian working with Xander and Kristen, and she has burned Nicole and is now taking care of Holly?

Last edited:
I don't think this is Kristen, I think it's the real Nicole. I'm hoping it's more of a brainwash or maybe head trauma situation. This a little extreme even for Nicole. To have everyone mourn for Holly is just cruel.

But then again these writers don't really care about developing the storyline enough so we really understand why a character is acting out of their character. They just like to cause drama.

Nicole, in my opinion is not, Kristen. I think Nicole is in trauma right now. What story the writers are going to spin is going to be crazy and irresponsible. This is what they do to annoy us and laugh all the way to the bank. If Kristen is alive, which I can't believe reason being, when she went out the window plunging to her death, she should have been smashed to non-recognition. No comeback from that. Maybe she was put together with, Gorilla Glue? Either was this would be beyond fantasy and to far a reach. The writers are cruel and inhumane people. :beat: :sick: :fan:

You must have missed when Kristen came back (after falling out of the castle window) to cause all of the havoc at John and Marlena's wedding. She was last seen in the Nashville warehouse with Xander.

But the fact is, Kristen is returning soon. It's already been spoiled.

You must have missed when Kristen came back (after falling out of the castle window) to cause all of the havoc at John and Marlena's wedding. She was last seen in the Nashville warehouse with Xander.

But the fact is, Kristen is returning soon. It's already been spoiled.

OMG! Yup! Senior moment. :eek:

Wouldn't it be crazy if Victor did all this?

I don't see how Nicole is Kristen when the actress is coming back and looks like Kristen, maybe it's a wig and heavy make up or something. But yes I noticed Nicole's disdain for Eric and her wanting Brady and her holding him tightly. Damn, I guess this is the plot. Kristen kidnaps Nicole and Holly so she can assume her role as Nicole to win Brady, ugh I don't like it.

I do recall reading a spoiler somewhere that claimed Nicole was actually Kristen. I have a hard time buying that because the anguish Nicole showed at the accident scene was real. The pain was so real and gut-wrenching it was difficult to watch. Also, the compassion she showed Maggie was genuine. At least it seemed that way to me. I seriously doubt that even the best plastic surgeon in the world could transform Kristen into Nicole, body and soul, mannerisms and voice-wise. I missed a lot of Days because I was on vacation and had eye muscle surgery when I got home so I could very well be missing something.

Personally, I think Nicole is Nicole. But with a change of some kind. Brainwashed, hypnotized, drugged, brainchip, something. And I feel this way because I think Nicole would have wanted to see her daughter immediately. Even sleeping. But she put it off.........almost as tho she knew Holly was being removed from DiMansion. No ransom? No note to Chloe....ha, ha, we got Holly! Nope, too many holes in what is supposed to have happened. And no one asking any smart questions.
I think, for some reason, Nicole is in some plot of some kind with Xander. Because, when she returned to Eric, she was still married to Xander. Why hasn't ANYONE wanted to know how those inside escaped? Where they have been? HOW did Nicole know where Eric was living, since he only had been there a short time? (No one has asked about Jack, not at all). Why hasn't someone contacted Nashville police, or gone there to see what happened.

However, spoilers indicate we will know all come next week.

Brainwashing does make a whole lot of sense. From the little bit I did see, there is something strange about Nicole but that could be explained by the trauma she has experienced. I guess we'll find out next week.

I seriously doubt that even the best plastic surgeon in the world could transform Kristen into Nicole, body and soul, mannerisms and voice-wise.
I guess you missed the whole Fake Rafe storyline.

Surgically-created lookalikes have been done dozens of times on all the soaps. And the lookalike is always so "perfect" that even their lovers can't tell the difference.

Same with supposed masks to make someone look like another character. They're always so spot-on that no one can tell. Look at when Shane was dressed up as Stefano.

OOPS!! I forgot about fake Rafe! I was thinking in terms of real life reality not Salem reality. It's just another one of those sad recycled plots. Thanks for the reminder, just Samantha. It must be all the post op drugs making me forgetful!

Surgically-created lookalikes have been done dozens of times on all the soaps. And the lookalike is always so "perfect" that even their lovers can't tell the difference.

Same with supposed masks to make someone look like another character. They're always so spot-on that no one can tell.

Or when Sami went "undercover" as Stan.....

Back