Yeppers. It's another hair, makeup and clothes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, folks. I think perhaps I found where some of these clothes are purchased. LOL. In today's mail came a catalog, addressed to my business, (no idea why, as not connected at all) and it was full of pretty young things in tight, stretch material dresses,most very, very short, lol. Lots of those diamond patterned two or three tone dresses, cut out necklines, lots of which plunge, cut out backs. The catalog claims "Confident wear to work". (Too bad it does not name the kind of work, lol)
But.....here is the interesting thing.....the size chart. Just in case you wonder why some of the women seem as tho the clothes are a size too small.

Size small, medium and large. A small says "if you have" a 34/35 in. bust, 26/27 in. waist, 37/38 in. hips, and encompasses size 4 & 6.

These dresses come small, med. large, so......yes, we can tell why everyone looks stuffed into them.
The company is in Jacksonville, FL.

This could have already been said but, it is driving me crazy that one character is dressed for summer with sleeveless dresses, shirts etc and another character is in a tweed jacket.

Lately, Marlena and Kate have been wearing fall/winter clothes and Jen, Abby Nicole have been wearing summer. I wonder if it doesn't matter to the wardrobe crew or if it is just crazy because they film so far in advance that the season's clothing are all messed up.

I hated Marlena's jacket from today and the last episode. Looks like a hospital gown. Does she WANT Daniel in her bed? And they are both at the hospital so often!

I came to like Nicole's dress today, but wasn't too pleased with it on Friday. I guess it takes some time getting used to.

meldred, I came to this thread ready to quote your comments on Will's sweater and I see that you beat me to the punch. I completely agree about Will's sweater and Marlena's jacket. Sonny's shirt looks like it was made from a flour sack. (Yes, I know what I'm talking about. Been there; done that; wore them.) I don't think Marlena's jacket is all that bad, except that it needs to be about 12 inches longer. She looks so dumpy, and it's misleading. She goes around with that purse (don't they have straps anymore?) scrunched under her arm and it makes her look even worse. She always looks so classy, but this one missed the mark.

I just started watching today's episode and wondered if anyone noticed Marlena's magical purse. When she walked up behind Brady (at about .03), her purse was under her right arm. After his three second (?) flashback, it was under the left one.

This reminds me of the time, just after John and Marlena returned to Salem, and he was still somewhat disabled. She came out of the bedroom to answer the door and had a shoulder bag attached to her. She wasn't going anywhere and we wondered why she had the purse. Ah....the good old days! :rotfl:

Good grief!!!! Jen Jen's hair today was HORRIBLE!! Kate's necklace looked like it came from the kid's play jewelry section at the dime store. And wasn't JJ cute in his navy tank top and navy shirt left unbuttoned. :rolleyes:

When did Kate lose the blue streak? I'm watching yesterday's (Wednesday) episode, and she doesn't have it! What, pray tell me, is *THAT* supposed to signify? Freedom from men? A return to sanity? Somehow Kate will start acting her age and station in life?

Wow. Clearly I have not been paying attention to Kate. I tend to watch via Hulu at work and leave it in the background, or behind a browser window (when I watch at home, I'm usually knitting, so it's about the same in terms of looking at the screen)

I watch every day, and could have sworn she still had it last week. Did not pay attention this week. Am sure she had it even tho she lightened some of her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back