Yeppers. It's another hair, makeup and clothes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Nicole's short hair but it needs to be a bit shorter with a little more texture. I loved her dress though! I loved Sami's outfit! The orange looked good on her and her hair looked very pretty. I like it when she wears it in curls rather than stick straight.

Kristen's hair is awesome! Love it!

I thought they replaed the hair and makeup crew during the last year. Boy, they didn't last long. I have liked the hair for the most part lately. But oy the wardrobe.

These changes are just for some of the members in those departments. The department heads, Richard Bloore (costume designer) and Nicky Schillace (hair & make-up) are still the same, and as you mentioned, they both joined the show last year.

However, come to think of it.....since this had to be filmed 5 months ago...it was not the recent month off that had these changes happen.

Yes, these changes would have taken place 5 months ago in March, but they are just now showing up in the credits now.

Kristen's dress is ridiculous. I doubt she can even wear shorts underneath since it's so short. For scenes like these, they should have given her the leather pants instead of to Sami for the 2 millionth time. Does she even own another pair of pants? :rolleyes:

Awww I actually really like the dress Kristen's been wearing. She looks really good lately, with the haircut and all. Her look is pretty much the only styling choice I really like. I'm getting supremely tired of the weird greasy hair look on Sami, though. Like it's been a little better in the last few days but not by much. Sami needs to let all of her anger soak up in her hair. :rolleyes:

I don't dislike Kristen's dress per se but it is entirely inappropriate and too short for someone her age and also considering the scenes she has been in. They should have had her in pants for these violent scenes. One can still look sexy and amazing in pants!

Today's episode
The good: Kate's outfit and EJ wearing something other than a suit. And, in the first few minutes, Ben wearing nothing at all :rotfl:

The bad: Kate's pajamas, Jennifer's dress, and Abby's dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back