Yeppers. It's another hair, makeup and clothes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Jen's dress was lovely (the one she wore to court) however, she should have had a light sweater or jacket over it for court. If the men wear shirts, suits, ties, the ladies can wear a light something over sleeveless.

:OT: Hi all ! Back from a three week wonderful vacation in the Mediterranean (cruise... think Julie and Doug :wink: ) and I have thus three weeks of shows to catch up on. Actually I love when that happens as I get to watch shows back to back. It seems to go faster that way. :) :back:

I did however catch a glimpse of Friday's show and saw Nicole's short hair. And I absolutely love it. :clap: The actress is gorgeous, tall, very thin, has great facial features, so definitely, she can pull the short hair. In fact, I think it makes her stand out even more. So bravo to her for daring to go short and sexy like that ! :clap:

:OT: Sure did, Daysdegrassi ! :) It was a Disney cruise. Went to Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, and lastly, Malta. Amazing. :clap: :back:

I am watching Days episodes, as I said (trying to keep awake to fight the jet lag), and I do not like Sami's make up lately. Too severe, too dark. Too much eye liner for my taste. I guess it's to show her being held up on revenge. Still, I don't like it.

Yippee!!!!!! Look at Jason47's facebook page. Days is getting new wardrobe, hair and makeup people!!!!!
00020536.gif

Eric and Sami looked a few days ago like they needed to wash their hair-SO greasy! I didn't notice if it looked the same today.

I'm enjoying Kristen's haircut but someone please, get her out of that ugly dress already! I know that woman is dying to bathe and brush her teeth! Same with Daniel--speaking of whom, he either needs to wash his greasy-looking hair, or get a haircut. Preferably both.

Theresa and Anne both looked fabulous today, as usual. I'm loving Theresa's hair that way.

I just noticed Nicole's hair looks lighter. Pretty.

Guess that month off had SOME changes occur........ From Jason 47 on Facebook...

FOUR STAFF MEMBERS LEAVE "DAYS"....ONE RETURNS AND TWO JOIN THE SHOW...
The August 12 credits featured several changes to the "Days" make-up, wardrobe and hair departments.
Long-time make-up artist Joleen Rizzo, along with recent hires Leigh Ann Pitchon (hairstylist), Gilbert Zamorano (wardrobe) and Michelle Liu (wardrobe) have all left the show.
Gail Brubaker, who was a "Days" make-up artist from 1996-2007, has returned to "Days" after a seven-year absence. During her first stint at "Days", she was nominated for four Daytime Emmys, winning in 1997. Since leaving "Days" in 2007, she worked on "Project Runway", "Models of the Runway" and "It's Worth What?"
Laura Galli, who was previously a costumer for "House of Lies", "Masters of Sex" and "Crisis" has joined the "Days" wardrobe department.
Aubrey Marie Lescault has joined "Days" as a hairstylist. She previously worked on the Cirque du Soleil production of IRIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back