Your very first Days memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching when I was just starting middle school. They big storyline at the time was Sami/Austin/Carrie/Lucas and the paternity of Will. I think the most memorable moment for me back then was when Carrie interrupted Sami and Austin's wedding with the truth about Will. That was such an intense moment for me, because I HATED Sami so much back then and couldn't wait to see her perfect little world crushed. I was hooked from then on.

As a young girl my mom watched abc soaps. All my children, One life to live, and General hospital. So I didn't see Days untill, well I have a few early memories. Patch and Kayla's love story and them caring for a little boy named Benjy. Also if I remember right Kayla was deaf at the time. I also have this vague memory of I think Bo and Hope in some volcano or something and Hope falling into the lava? Not sure about that one lol. Then of course the possession of Marlena. Haha! Wow that was crazy for daytime tv. Lol. I also remember something about Austin and Greta in the Garden of Eden? I think they were barely clothed and something like baby oil was raining down on them? Haha! Also princess Gina held captive in some kind of Castle and or was it Hope? or both? I don't remember. I do remember Stefano was the one that was holding them there. Oh also Bo and Hope from the beginning. I miss them.

I was home from school sick. My Mom was a single mother with 4 girls up until I was in 3rd grade (about 1968-69) and she remarried and became an at-home Mom.
I was watching with her and I was enchanted by Alice Horton :love:I mean this woman made donuts ?! And Susan Seaforth was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
I have watched every chance I got since then. Sure became a lot easier when VHS was invented because I have worked full time since I was 17 years old. (Except for 2 years off to have my own children)

This is my very first post so please forgive any errors ;). My first memory was Kimberly's blindness story and, specifically, the episode when Emma stole Kimberly's cameo and a blind Kimberly searched for it on the floor cutting her hand on the broken glass. I was completely drawn in by Patsy's portrayal of Kimberly and shortly thereafter fell in love with the spy who loved her :).

The first thing I remember was Doug dressed as a clown or harlequin and kind of miming/singing for Julie. They both looked so sad, but I don't remember the story behind this, I wanna say it was later 70's and I was about 7-8 yrs old.

My first Days memory was seeing Shawn D and Belle at Salem high. I recognized Kristen Storms from the Zenon movies on the Disney Channel. I kept watching and developed a crush on Shawn. (Jason Cook):D

Welcome aboard KIM!

Hello!
I have vague Days memories because my mother watched the show and was a big Doug/Julie and Roman/Marlena fan, but the first REAL memory for me was when Bo kidnapped Hope on the day of her faux marriage to Larry Welch. That entire episode made me put down my Barbies and take notice. :D

My first memory was from one of the primetime episodes they did before the Daytime Emmys (when the Emmys aired on NBC). I remember John and Isabella at their loft. I didn't start watching Days on a regular basis until a few months after that.

Was Bo stopping Carly from leaving with Lawrence and chasing down their plane a primetime special as well?

I have several, and am not sure of the dates. I remember "Sister" Marie and Alex Marshall, I remember Mike and Margo, when Wesley Eure played Mike, and Margo died, sad. I also remember when Micky was Marty Hansen and went to the farm and met Maggie, who couldn't walk, and her therapy, them falling in love, and the red shoes.

The funny thing about these memories, is when my parents come to visit (they are in their late 70's now) and my mom and I watch Days, and my Dad will always ask when "Uge" is coming back. And if Liz ever found her mind since she lost it. So even though he makes fun of us still watching after all these years, he has paid enough attention to know some of the character names!!

I wish it would go back to the way it was.............memories

My first memory was of Laura Horton's rape and keeping it quiet... then the birth of Mike.... and eventual paternity... but then again.... given the way history has been changed over the years... his paternity could be altered even today...... heavens forbid....

Not my first viewing, but my most solid memory was Liz Chandler and Marlena being held by Stefano and her playing the piano and singing "You were always on my mind" as she thought about Neil. I did not give a hoot about Marlena, I was all about Liz and Neil, another set of not really noble lovers!

Brilliant idea for a thread Sunnydayz!

I have two. Susan on trial for killing David and Tommy reaching into the drawer for matches and them realizing who he was. Julie sat in the courtroom at the trial, and Laura got suspicious. It came out she was pregnant with David's baby, and that was why she hated Susan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back