A big Welcome to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I've been reading this forum now for a few weeks and I love the speculation threads! I don't know anyone else anymore who watches Days every day, so I felt I needed a place where I could talk about it if I want to! I first started watching Days when I was 13 and Carly was buried alive (so that's nearly 16 years of viewing, wow). I wish I could have seen some of the older episodes, and get a kick out of the ones on YouTube, haha. I think there are a lot of fun discussions on this forum and look forward to being involved!

Briefly about me: I'm a meteorology student at the Univ. of Oklahoma and love to storm chase. I'm originally from Kansas. I have two hilarious cats. That's about it for now!

Hi, Sari. You are in a great place for storm watching! I like the picture on your profile page. I'm in part of your region, relatively speaking. I'm 65 southwest of Wichita Falls, so I hear about Norman and other parts of Oklahoma all the time on our "local" tv station. Glad you decided to join here on the board. It is a nice place to discuss views about the show and to get to know people. Enjoy!

Welcome Sari. :welcome:
I am still new to the board myself, but I find it even more interesting when you join in. Thanks for your version of honey mustard chicken. I have to try that soon. I think it will be good. :)

I'm a fairly new viewer...i started watching when max found out he had a sister...i love the show!! my favorite characters are...almost the whole cast!!! but i'll name them anyway...ej, sami, rafe, nicole, brady(but quickly becoming dislike), stephanie, philip, victor, carly, daniel, mia, melanie, nathan, maggie, bo(which is thanks to carly's interaction with him), kate, stefano, ari, lucas, and vivian...

I'm glad that the show is still attracting new viewers. Welcome to the wonderful world of Days and to the Spectator board, tif_fan. Looking forward to chatting with you.

New Memeber! I'm so excited that I joined. I've been watching Days since I was 5. Don't get to watch as often as I would like. I try to catch up on SoapNet on Sunday evenings and watch all 5 in a row. My fav characters are John and Marlena. Even though they drive me nuts sometimes I always watch when they're on.

:welcome: to the Salem Spectator family. So glad you could join us.

Hi everyone,
My name is Pamela, I have been watching this show since the mid-80's (I am 28). I absolutely LOVE This show! I watched this show with my Dad.
I am so thankful they invented a DVR, it is so nice to be able to record Days and then watch it in the evening and fast forward through the commercials.
I am glad I found this forum, I never knew it existed!
Glad to be here.
Pamela

Wow, it's nice to see all you new viewers posting with us! A big welcome to you, tlf_fan. Nice that you like so many of the characters on Days. And to you also, Pamela, welcome. Cute user name! A lot of posters mention watching the show with their mothers. It's neat that you watched with your dad.

I am New here. Its probably my second post. I thought I have to introduce my self here before making other post. My name is Jhone Pawell. I am 26 years old and working as an Networking Engineer. I glad to join this community. There are lots of interesting topic for discussion. I hope I'll enjoy here.
Thanks.

Longtime lurker...

But figured I'd make it official today, LOL

Like many here, I've grown up watching Days with my mom (I actually remember being in a play pen watching Bo and Hope pinky swear).

Because of Days, I always grew up thinking people were ready to brainwash or kidnap each other, LOL.

It's a fun ride, but I love watching Days and have really enjoyed this forum.

Welcome Trey! Glad you have come out of lurkdom and into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back