A special request

I know myself it's easy to get depressed & want to give up, but hang in there girl! You have lots of people that love you & care about you. This is all a temporary situation. You will improve day by day and eventually all this will be part of your past. Hang in there and remember all our hopes & prayers and keep your chin up. Yep, because if you don't I will send in Stefano to threaten you to smile or else! :p

Thanks. I know it is. And I'm trying really hard. But sometimes it's a lot, you know? Thanks for sendin Stephano. Maybe I get him to chase away Dr. Dan. LOL.

Kitten

OMG, Kitten. When you threatened to turn your niece loose on Dr. Dan with the scissors, I thought you had something else in mind!!!!!!!!!! [Just a hair cut? Really?]

JUST A HAIRCUT! LOL. My niece has been cutting the hair off of everything lately. It would be kind of cute if I wasn't terrified I would wake up with a chunk of hair missing. :eek: And he could use a haircut. But I explained to Nate who Dr. Dan was and he said he would be missing some vital parts if he tried that on me. So maybe we should give HIM the scissors. LOL. So cute.

Kitten

Good morning, Kate. (You probably shouldn't have told us that! LOL) Don't you dare go getting a blue streak in your hair. :wink: OK.....explain THAT ONE to Nate. :rotfl:

I hope you're feeling better today. Listen to your doctors and nurses, and don't try to rush things.

OMG...Your niece chasing Dr. Dan with scissors. SNIP!!!!!!

Enjoy your new videos. If you like Castle, did you ever watch Firefly?? Nathan Fillion was a younger and very cute Captain Malcolm Reynolds on that show.

Big Squirrelly Hugs :hug:
Shirley

The sad thing is I really hate Kate's character on Days of Our Lives. And there are no blue streaks in my future. As for firefly I have only one thing to say. "They worship Jane? I'm going to be sick!" I LOVE firefly! I really liked Sirenity too. At least it gave it some closure. That was a show that got cancelled too soon. If you watch Castle, do you remember the Halloween episode where Rick dressed up as Malcolm? SO FUNNY. I'm sure Nate will be regretting helping me to do this by the time we're done. But I've already got my Days of Our lives hooks in him. I'm going to brainwash him into liking it yet. LOL.

:hug:
Kitten.

Send her after Kate's blue streak and EJ's ... you know....

Yeah that blue streak is ridiculous! I mean I know she has a really noble reason for having it but it looks terrible.

Morning!
Kitten

Kitten you are so sweet to send the birthday wishes, and Nate is a very loving brother to type up your thoughts for you. I think your names are cute--Nate and Kate. Sounds like your parents had a sense of humor. And then if you didn't want to use the cute short versions, your real names have a lot of charm.

Happy Sunday, Kate. Rained all night and all day, too! I remember hurting everywhere after my auto accident, I was black & blue on every part of my body, except my face, but a huge lump top of head. Just try and wash your hair when it hurts like that. LOL. So I am in big sympathy. However, you DO KNOW that Stefano calls his KATE, ....Katerina at times? If you tell us you make great brownies, we are going to get a bit concerned. LOL
I adore Castle...that is a must see for me along with Desperate Housewives & NCIS. Revenge is rather interesting, but I have missed some episodes. Hopefully, it will rerun during the summer.
Hope you have TV in your room, cuz you GOTTA see Days on Monday. The 6 pack are trapped and the house explodes!!!
By the way, if Gabi appears in your room trying to convince you she is being stalked, don't believe her, not true. She just wants to seduce Nate. :wink:

If you like Revenge, you might also like Ringer (on the CW network) with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Sarah Michelle Gellars plays twins, good twin/bad twin style. Since you are a twin, you might get a kick out of this show. And if you watch The Young and the Restless, you'll see hunky Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) in several episodes.

Hey, word has it that your blood work shows you are Stefano's long lost child, so if I were you, I'd listen to the doctors and get out of that hospital pretty quickly, because you know once Stefano finds out, he'll be roping you into the family business in no time. And you see how he treats his kids!!

Hope you're feeling better and you're enjoying your videos and the well-wishes of the Spectator gang.

And if you're a really good kitty, we'll send Agent Shane Donovan in to give you a sponge bath!

I haven't gotten to see Ringer yet. But my friend Suzie has been trying to get me to watch it. But I'm still trying to get the horror of Buffy out of my mind's eye before I watch it. LOL. It was Suzie's favorite too. I guess I was worried it would be just like that. And if I am Stephano's long lost child Salem better watch out! Because I am a writer and not above using my evil DeMeira influences to get them to write a decent story line. Mwahaha! Oops sorry. Got carried away there. LOL. We better keep Shane a secret because my brother really hates when guys ogle me. He's worse than our dad. LOL.

Trying to get better faster,
Kitten

oooooooohhhh. . . . . a sponge bath from Shane!?!?!

MOVE IT OVER, Sister! I want in on that too!

LOL! It's okay. You can have first dibs! You can tell me all about it. Since I can't get up SOMEONE *Wink Wink* might as well enjoy it. LOL.

Kitten

Kitten you are so sweet to send the birthday wishes, and Nate is a very loving brother to type up your thoughts for you. I think your names are cute--Nate and Kate. Sounds like your parents had a sense of humor. And then if you didn't want to use the cute short versions, your real names have a lot of charm.

I think my parents did have a sense of humor. But our parents were in love with the written word. Our father was a newspaper man and our mother was a literary scholar. Nathaniel was named after the author who brought them together (Nathaniel Hawthorn). They wanted something Shakespearean for me and our mother said she knew I was going to be Katarina becuse while she was carrying me all I did was kick and fuss. LOL. She said she realized Nate and Kate would come next and thought it was precious. And it might be if so many people didn't point it out all the time. LOL. You have no idea how many people meet us and are like "Oh my gosh! Nate and Kate!? And your twins?! That's so funny." It was the first hundred times we heard it. :p LOL. Hope your birthday was really great!

Kitten

Happy Sunday, Kate. Rained all night and all day, too! I remember hurting everywhere after my auto accident, I was black & blue on every part of my body, except my face, but a huge lump top of head. Just try and wash your hair when it hurts like that. LOL. So I am in big sympathy. However, you DO KNOW that Stefano calls his KATE, ....Katerina at times? If you tell us you make great brownies, we are going to get a bit concerned. LOL
I adore Castle...that is a must see for me along with Desperate Housewives & NCIS. Revenge is rather interesting, but I have missed some episodes. Hopefully, it will rerun during the summer.
Hope you have TV in your room, cuz you GOTTA see Days on Monday. The 6 pack are trapped and the house explodes!!!
By the way, if Gabi appears in your room trying to convince you she is being stalked, don't believe her, not true. She just wants to seduce Nate. :wink:

That sounds like it hurt. I have two broken legs, five broken ribs, all kinds of gashes and bruises and a dislocated shoulder. :( The doctor said I was lucky I didn't have more internal damage than I did. Hurt like all sorts of curse words though. I pretty much got hit from both sides. It was a very frightening thing. And just for the record I cannot make brownies LOL. I'm a pastry kind of a girl myself. Nate loves my brambleberry tarts. And my niece can't get enough of the danish I make when she visits. I've tried once or twice to make brownies and they always come out wrong for some reason. I never can figure it out. Lol. So I guess you guys are safe. Lol. I do have TV in here thankfully. I would hate to miss Days now that they are starting to get to some interesting stuff. I put up with the less interesting stuff for so long that I would be peeved if I missed the action now! :D NCIS is great and I got lost with revenge because I missed some of it too. But ABC is really good about marathons before the new seasons start so we can hopefully catch up.

Kitten

Yeah, I know, I just got a little carried away. How 'bout this, Carrie could sneak in some of Caroline's clam chowder and for dessert, Jennifer, Hope, Ciara, and Abigail could sneak in some of Alice's world famous donuts. Don't worry, Nurse Mel can keep a secret and won't tattle. :)

Hey Kitten ! I just found out what happened to you ! I'm so sorry ! But having been through some pretty tough times myself, I can tell you it will get better ! So I join the others here and I wish you a complete and fast recovery, so that you can spend much deserved time with all your family and friends, including us ! So chin up, don't give up, ever, because good times are definitely coming. :hug:

OH Kitten, Bless you!!! I'm so sorry this has happened to you- I read every post and its so good to see you respond. You've been through so much and still have time to check in on your spectator family... we love and appreciate you sweet lady! Please get better soon, our thoughts and prayers will be with you every step of the way!

You have an absolutely wonderful brother. Nate is so kind to let us know what was going on, and keeping us posted- staying by your side. How lucky you are to have him in your life. And he's your twin-- how awesome! :) i have 2 friends both pregnant with twins right now, what a blessing!

actually- the little blonde in my avatar picture was supposed to be a twin, but I lost her sister/brother (lost early enough that I never even knew the sex...just had to be in the hospital for a bit while they checked everything out)... they actually thought I'd lost both of them...but Lexie was our "surprise, i'm still hanging in there!" at the follow up check a week after I got out of the hospital. lol ... she's still a mystery to the doctors, they are not sure how she survived my miscarriage of her twin. they say mystery...I say miracle. :) love that sweet girl!

anyways... enough about me. YOU get better honey and please take care of yourself. Nate - thanks again for being so kind to share with us updates on your sister. :hug: you are the best!

I just saw this BadKitten & you are definately in my thoughts & prayers. Sounds like you are feeling much better! Thank you and your brother both for updating everyone! He sounds like such a sweetheart!

Boy - I have to say that I'm over here with a high heart rate now after thinking about Brady and a massage! Now Kate - you behave yourself and do what the doctor's tell you so that you get heal quickly & completely!!

:hug:

Back