A special request

Please listen to your brother and the doctors. I'm praying for a speedy recovery for all involved. It still amazes me how people can drink and drive with al of the education and options to get home safely.

please take care and thanks Nate for being such a great brother.

And Nate, get Kitten over to the Daily Days and the Loadin' Up the Bus thread...ya gotta either let her read it or you read it to her. And Kate, bet you are gonna have a "lot of 'splainin' to do to clue Nate in. LOL

Well crap I suck!!! I rarely watch this section so I just came across this. Kitten I really hope you get better soon. And it's good to see that you are posting a little bit now.

Hey, Poirot, we don't want Kitten to hurt herself by laughing too hard. Oh geez, now Nate will think we're all too nutty for her to be friends with us. You wouldn't do that, would you Nate????? :hug:

SarahBeth - You don't suck at all. We still love you. :kiss:

Hello everyone! I know it's been a few days but my personal typer had some things to do. Like get some sleep before I brained him. LOL. But he's back now and I got to see m niece today. She was so happy I was awake. And she has energy to burn too. It was exhausting just watching her bounce around. But I loved it. I just wanted to give an update. I'm not awake a whole lot but all the caring words here have really helped me feel better. And seeing EJ with no shirt when I watched the reruns today was nice. *Sigh* He may be a huge jerk but he's nice to look at. LOL. So I just wanted to say I was feeling a little better and I wanted to thank everyone for their support.

Kitten

Hey, a shirtless EJ is always good medicine! Yowie!!! Dr. EJ? Um..well. Maybe not. Good to hear you are feeling a little better. Take care, Kitten. Behave!! :)

Glad to see that you are feeling better Kitten!!! So glad that you got to see your niece! I'm sure that was the best medicine of all for both of you!

Continue to rest as much as you need to & don't rush into anything!
:hug:

I too, am glad that you're feeling better Kate. And pleased that you sent Nate off to get some sleep. He won't do anybody any good if he gets sick or hurt from being sleep deprived. I'm really glad that you got to see your neice. I'm sure that helped with the healing process. Keep getting better. I look forward to the day that you won't need your personal typist to type for you. Not that I'm in any hurry to get rid of Nate...he's welcome to stick around and creat his own user name and everything. I don't even care if he never watches Days. (Though it wouldn't hurt my feelings any if you converted him.)

Keep on resting and healing Kate. Before you know it you will be up and playing with your niece again!!

As to what b2 said about Nate creating his own user name, I think it should be Nate the Great!

Hey everyone. The last few days have been really busy to say the least. Kate's fever went down almost immediately but she still sleeps a great deal of the day. But she's feeling better and wants to say hi. She wants to post on the 'What people would be surpprised to know about you' line so look out for one there in a few minutes. I'll continue to keep you posted on Kate's progress and she wants me to say that she can't wait to be back. She's only awake for maybe 1 out of every six hours so it will take time but she's really getting into getting better and that's all that matters.

Thanks again,
Nate

kate is so lucky to have you for a brother and doing what you are doing.
I'm so thankful that Kate is focused on getting better and that she is feeling stronger! Can't wait to see her back in action soon!!!

Nate, thanks for bringing us up to date. I'm so glad to hear that Kitten is making progress .... let's hope the peace and quiet continues and Kate can just focus on healing. Bless you both.

Just wanted to say that positive thoughts & prayers are with you Kitten!! Hope your recovery is going good in leaps & bounds!!!

toyou.gif

My Prayers are with you Kate and with Nate too! What a great brother you have. Your extended family is thinking of you and pulling for a complete recovery.
Joan

Back