Actress leaving

Wonder why she said that, since Kim and Shane ARE involved in Theresa's exit from Salem?

PS: Heather, didn't mean you were wrong when you said it; but that the originator of the comment was wrong.

I don't know either but she did say it. I live tweeted the event in real time so as not to forget anything later on. I do know Shane is supposed to be involved with Hope's stuff as well per SOD so maybe she just got the timing mixed up or maybe she considers Mateo the reason for her exit.

I think the answer to this is no, since I haven't heard anything along these lines, but I wonder if there is any thought of bringing Theresa back after a while. I know the actress is leaving so it would have to be a recast (unless her mind changes at some point), but it seems unsettled to me, to send her off on a mission to bring down Mateo, with ISA keeping an eye on her, etc., only to never see her or hear from her again. Yeah, I know, somebody went upstairs, never to be seen again, and somebody else went to the post office, so at least Theresa is getting an official sendoff. :rotfl:

Reactions: jgk
Future speculation from me or what I would love to happen: Nicole and Brady together finally, raising both the baby Chloe is carrying for Nicole, along with Tate. For me this would be a fairy tale meant to be. Theresa put to death by this guy from the drug cartel. Now they would have their "Happily Ever After." :love: :clap: ShaSha

but I wonder if there is any thought of bringing Theresa back after a while.
Jen Lilley (Theresa) was in the backstage pictures for the 13,000 episode. She also posted pictures on Twitter (fairly recently) with the actress who plays Anne Milbauer and they both had scripts in their hands. Leads many of us to think Theresa is back in Salem, or at least making some appearances.

That pic with Anne Milbauer.......could have been an old one....the actors have had to be very careful about the pics they post, as they do get reprimanded. For instance, Jordi Vilasuso (Dario) replied to a tweet I wrote him, that Dario has become clean shaven. That was months ago, and there has been NO pic of him during all that time with a clean shaven face until just recently.......when - on screen - Dario is clean shaven.

As to Jen Lilley (Theresa), she had said at first she wanted to "do other things", had some other projects, etc. so decided to leave the show. But she did, as Heather noted, later on say that it was not all necessarily her choice to do so.

Jen Lilley (Theresa) and her husband became foster parents of an infant (boy). There was a picture of her in Soap Opera Digest with Tamara Braun (Ava) holding the baby.

Although, even if the picture with Anne Milbauer was an old one, she was still in the group shots of the 13,000th episode celebration. And she was done taping Theresa's exit at that point. Just seems unlikely she was visiting the set and they would've included her in the pictures. Looking forward to seeing if that is the case.

I wish her success also but I don't want the character of "Theresa" back. I can already see where this is heading. Brady will fall in love with someone else (it doesn't take him long you know) and here comes Theresa who has brought down the whole drug cartel. She is a heroine and wants Brady and Tate back etc. All speculation on my part!

In my opinion, it's okay that Jen Lilley (Theresa) is leaving Salem. I'm also happy that she is not being killed off. Again, just my opinion, but I think Brady really needs to stay unattached from any particular woman for a reasonable period of time. I don't want him hooked to Nicole, because I really like her and don't want her in the ejection seat as all of Brady's previous women.

Back