Chase

Thanks Received:
DANIEL COSGROVE'S (Aiden) RETURN...NOT JUST A QUICKIE

166012_698838126925131_4445626900993255277_n.jpg

Daniel Cosgrove's return to "Days of Our Lives" is not just for a brief visit. What exactly this means for Aiden storyline-wise is not yet known, but he will be sticking around for much more than just a few episodes.

As noted, Jason 47 only says Daniel Cosgrove is returning. He notes also that Cosgrove played Aiden, and also that no one knows what this means for the Aiden storyline.

He does NOT say Daniel Cosgrove will be playing Aiden. (though he very well could be doing so)

Hope will never forgive Chase. Hope is sanctimonious, she can commit any crime she wants and get away with it but this kid she swore to love as her own child, she will turn her back on.

I just had a thought, what would have happened if Chase had been the one to get raped? I think that would have been a better storyline. I don't think a soap has ever dealt with a man getting raped.

Last edited:
And back a lot of years ago, Sami drugged Austin, just enough so he thought she was Carrie, and they had sex. (that was when ran away later, came back pregnant, claiming Austin was the father, only it was Lucas who was the father of Will).
So, in effect, Sami did rape Austin.

Happened on GH (Michael) raped in prison. As for it happening on Days, they ignore most all rapes like the smoochy (EJ/Sami rape car version) although it did happen. They try to brainwash us Yo-Daddy style, right in our face into saying it didn't happen.

Wonder what will happen to Chase now being back in jail again for burglary, assault, and breaking/entering? The boy needs psychiatric help. He is unstable and keeps making illogical mistakes that keep adding up.

Prior to the rape, Chase was treated as a member of the family by everyone. And yes, Hope was all distracted by her revenge on Stefano, but everybody else was nothing but kind to Chase.

For some reason, you seem to think after Aiden's death, Chase was suddenly the male version of Cinderella and shoved in a small broom closet under the stairs, told to scrub the floors, chop wood, make dinner, do the laundry and work 27 hours a day to earn his keep.

As noted, Jason 47 only says Daniel Cosgrove is returning. He notes also that Cosgrove played Aiden, and also that no one knows what this means for the Aiden storyline.

He does NOT say Daniel Cosgrove will be playing Aiden. (though he very well could be doing so)

SOD confirmed that he is playing Aiden. I don't consider that speculation.

The FACT is...Chase was loved and shown to be considered a member of the family. He figured he would be going to live with his aunt, but Hope was loving and compassionate, reassuring him that this was his home, nothing would change, he was a member of the family, etc. etc.
The FACT is..Ciara was like a sister to him, they had shared so much together as a family. And Chase became jealous of the good friendship between Ciara & Theo. And that took over.And with Hope so distracted by her revenge against Stefano (& remember that she was ignoring her daughter at the same time, plus the rest of her family) Andre' was there to "befriend" the bewildered teen, who was really ripe for Andre's slimy "advice" & attention.

and the FACT is, Chase made the decision to come on to Ciara, and also made the decision to go further, despite her emphatically telling him NO. She said NO, and he pushed her on the sofa, and told her she DID want to, they both did,. THAT was HIS decision...to rape her. And he knew it was the wrong one, which is why he ran out.
And of course, was then even more susceptable to Andre's machinations. However, when Andre' was jailed, unbeknownst to him, he was at a loss. But again...his own decision, HIS, to mug a woman in the square, to break into the Horton house.
If he wanted his "stuff", he could have called the police, explained, and probably arranged for a COP either to pick up his things, or have his things packed up and brought to the station, but instead he broke in.
Yep, lots of wrong decisions, but Chase knew better. And to tell the truth, I am surprised that since Chase was in jail, he did not meet up with Andre' behind bars as well. Unless Andre' has already been sent off to prison, his trial has not yet begun, so should have been in the same cell area where Chase was held.

Chase's troubles began with his jealousy of Ciara's friendship with Theo..which was odd, as all of them had gone to school together, hung out, etc. And Andre' was the one urging him to pursue the gal he cared about, and that when she said no, it actually meant yes.
(this is why I loved when Kate told Deimos...here's another lesson...no means no"

And what about post #31? It certainly seemed to me that you were saying that it was confirmed that Daniel Cosgrove is returning as Aiden. But I could have misunderstood, that it was just the Facebook post you clicked on saying it was confirmed. But since there was no mention of the validity, or lack thereof, of the source of the post, I took the comment at face value.

In the following quotes, the emphasis is mine.

Post #31
Boy, was I annoyed.....saw a post on Facebook, saying to get the "lowdown" on Aiden's return, and all it was ......a recap of how Aiden left the show, but since it has been announced that Daniel Cosgrove is returning as Aiden, asking for the poster's thoughts on how that would happen. Just a warning, don't fall for it.

I did some digging on other sites to see if I could find anything that I knew was credible confirming Aiden’s return.

According to IMDB, in episode #1.12856, which airs May 31, 2016, Daniel Cosgrove is credited as playing Aiden Jennings. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5262218/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

And on Jason47's Facebook page, he posted this on February 2, 2016:

"DANIEL COSGROVE TO RETURN TO "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"...

As teased in a TV commercial for Soap Opera Digest last night, Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) will be returning to "Days of Our Lives" later this year. Will it be for newly-created flashbacks? A ghost? Or might Aiden still be alive (was it a DiMera lookalike who actually tried killing Hope)? No word yet on how exactly Aiden is coming back, but one thing is for sure...it's for more than just a one-day visit!"

SOD confirmed that he is playing Aiden. I don't consider that speculation.
I searched and searched, via Google, the SOD site, & outside of the same info that Jason47 published, I was unable to find anything from SOD saying definitely that Cosgrove would or would not be playing Aiden. All I found was the same info, about playing Aiden, coming back, but no confirmation that it would be as Aiden (which it very well could be).

Back