Days of Our Lives - Friday, Nov. 15, 2013

Sami was protecting Ej when she told Eric that white lie...

But she pushed it too far by saying EJ had sent her there. She could have not mentioned EJ, period. So I think Sami is protecting Sami, more than Eric. No respect for her, for EJ, for their "love" story, none at all.

I did love Eric and Nicole. Great scenes by two great actors. I actually cried. The rest was kind of filler to me. But Gabi should be ashamed of herself for keeping her mouth shut when the guys obviously care about her. Can this girl be honest ? Nope, this is Salem after all.

Oh, and lastly, line of the day goes to Hope, when talking to Brady : "Go home, now, leave it to the professionals". :rotfl::rotfl:So is she going to call somebody from out of town ? :rotfl:

I'm still holding out hope, probably in vain, that Sami is only staying at the mansion to see if she can dig up any evidence against Kristen. Sami didn't tell Eric that EJ knew what Kristen did because she doesn't want him to worry about her, and she doesn't want to alert EJ what she is up to. Sami knows Eric and Brady would take on EJ for her if they thought she was in trouble. I would love to see Sami and Brady working together against the Dimeras. It won't happen, but I can always dream.

I'm still holding out hope, probably in vain, that Sami is only staying at the mansion to see if she can dig up any evidence against Kristen. Sami didn't tell Eric that EJ knew what Kristen did because she doesn't want him to worry about her,

As the junior fans like to say the old Sami would have done this. But not this Sami she is like a robot can't think for herself, her family is hurting and she continues to lie for Ejerk! At this point she is willing to cast her family aside when they find out the truth for a man that does nothing but lie to her.

Sami didn't tell Eric that EJ knew what Kristen did because she doesn't want him to worry about her,...
I think stupid, selfish Sami Brady didn't tell Eric because she doesn't want to admit what EJ is. I don't think it was concern for Eric at all.

Why couldn't she throw The doppelgänger in his face or how he pretended that she was willing participant in the car with a gun to her head!!
C'mon, Mandie, we stupid viewers aren't supposed to remember those incidents, or all the others.
That would tarnish the "golden couple's" image. :sarcasm:

Get with the program, girl. :)

Sami did not tell Eric, because deep down her love for EJ is always and will always be there. They are both upset, and of course he will stick up for his sister... Sami would stick up for her siblings. They will both come back together soon--- because, they both know that their love is stronger than their anger.

Thanks, KathyLu, that was my thoughts when Sami hesitated, then would not admit what EJ had done. She just cannot admit her "changed" knight in shining armor is the same ol EJ, wearing his Dr. Jekyl cloak so folks won't see his Mr. Hyde persona.

of course he will stick up for his sister... Sami would stick up for her siblings.

That’s the problem Sami is not sticking up for Eric she is protecting Ejerk, she lied to Eric so Ejerk can go on spreading his lies about Eric and protecting his “saintly sister”! :sarcasm: The biggest problem Sami has she doesn’t think before she speaks, so now she lied to Eric; so she will have to lie to the rest of her family. She didn’t have to give an explanation of why she was there Eric would have happy with I believe in your Eric! So simply!!!!!!

Sami did not tell Eric, because deep down her love for EJ is always and will always be there. They are both upset, and of course he will stick up for his sister... Sami would stick up for her siblings. They will both come back together soon--- because, they both know that their love is stronger than their anger.
If that were true, Sami would've married EJ in 2010 even knowing the truth about what he did to Sydney. But instead, she shot him in the head, left him for dead, and made hot, passionate love with Rafe right afterwards with not so much as a thought for her precious EJ.

Thank you for the summary. I haven't watched yet.
Didn't Victor already call his team and instruct them to find Kristen? Or am I confusing the timing? I thought he did that right after he found out she was missing.
Oh brother, I was thinking it all sounded pretty good until the end part about Sami telling that outrageous lie about EJ to Eric. I don't even care about her anymore but this is just getting too stupid. I won't try to psycho-analyze her but I think it is almost certain she will not keep EJ out of her bed for very long. Yuck!

Today belonged to Nicole. Arianne Zucker (Nicole), who is always amazing, outdid herself today. She was truly in the moment, so authentic, the trauma she has endured over Eric's treatment of her was written all over her face. As anguished as Eric was, and while I do like him, for the most part, I was on Team Nicole all the way.

Gabi had the perfect opportunity to tell Will and Sonny that the modeling job was based in New York, and her perpetuating this "lie of omission" is going to end up slapping her in the face. How long did she think she could keep this information to herself, especially if Sonny was going to have Justin look at the contract?

Really good battle of the egos with EJ and Sami today. I really despised his pompous attitude and enjoyed seeing Sami stand up for Eric and her family, for once it wasn't about Sami. I especially enjoyed her telling him that were a lot of bedrooms to choose from besides hers/theirs. Hit him where it hurts. :clap:

I felt bad for that poor homeless woman in the woods. I think Brady's 5:00 shadow was scaring her! At least she provided further proof that Kristen was on the loose, not that I have any faith in the Salem PD to find her.

Maggie needs to get over herself and go back home. She knew who Victor was when she married him. Compared to other things he has done, what he did with the video pales in comparison. :rolleyes:

Still don't get why Daniel can't just tell Hope/anyone that Theresa called him that night she overdosed and sounded like she was in trouble, so he got her address and went over there. I don't think he is trying to make Jennifer jealous but have to wonder why he is allowing all the negative rumos to be given life. He can fix this for himself and continue to protect JJ at the same time.

I enjoyed the "small circle of friends" at the Club but cringed at Abby's choices: Jordan, who is so secretive and has who-knows-what in her past, and Gabi, who is probably planning to move to NY. For Abby, unlucky in love and unlucky in friendships. Tad was cute flirting with Jordan.

Relieved that Brady didn't give into the bottle (for now) but don't think Titan security will do any better than the Salem PD. But, hey, a guy's gotta try.

It would serve EJ right if the business fell apart due to his "loving sister."

My liking Sami for her actions in DiMansion were short lived when, instead of telling Eric that EJ knew what his sister did, she lied about his feeling so bad. Where's a barf bag when one really needs one?

I'm glad that Nicole has Daniel to confide in. She needs a friend right now.

So much going on today.

I enjoyed the stuff at the club and Tad introduced himself
to Jordan.

Maybe I'm still hoping for people to change in Salem.

Gabi didn't tell Will and Sonny everything about the
modeling gig since out of state.

Then Sami lied to Eric.

Hope had to bring up Jennifer with Daniel. She suspects
something else going on.

I guess we find out later if Sami really meant what she
said to EJ about sleeping somewhere else.

I hated this storyline--because it was yet another rape one, and another Dimera got away with it--and I enjoyed Kristen's wickedness up until this storyline started. So yet another character I enjoyed became completely unforgivable. However, a silver-lining is Nicole came out on top after it ended. I hope people stop treating her like crap after this. She proved long ago she's a good person, so I hope people will stop holding her sins of the past against her. The last two weeks of acting have been so amazing with this storyline, especially Greg Vaughan (Eric), Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and Eileen Davidson (Kristen). Today's scene with Eric and Nicole was fantastic, just like Eric and Kristen's was a couple days ago. I hope the writers can take all the characters involved in this storyline in smarter directions as the show heads away from this storyline.

I hope there wasn't something unexpected in the papers Nicole signed. I'm suspicious of everything and everybody, where she's concerned. It made me a little nervous that she signed them without even looking at them.

Doesn't Maggie still have her house? Maybe I've forgotten something. Just wondering why she wouldn't go there and stay.

Sami need to pack her and her children's things and get the hell away from that mansion and EJ for good. That man is no good for her at all. He is not a "changed man" as him and Sami proclaim. That vile low-life piece of toxic waste talks to her and treats her like yesterday's trash. I honestly cannot believe that people actually want this couple together, how can people condone being treated this way and claim that EJ and Sami have no filter with one another, that this is love and shows how passionate they are with each other. EJ literally tries to tear her down and demean her in every way possible. What is so great about this couple that his disrespect and disgusting behavior and attitude towards Sami is so overlooked?

However, I really like the scenes with Eric and Nicole. She told him exactly how she feels. Eric wanted instant forgiveness, but he has to understand that he cannot get just yet because he hurt her deeply and the both need time to heal from all the hurt and pain that was inflicted. I do want them to eventually end up together.

I wanted to slap Maggie and Hope for bringing up Jennifer in the middle of a serious crisis going on. Their timing was so inappropriate considering what is happening at the moment.

Sami doesn't move on unless there is another warm body waiting in the wind for her..That is her pattern..She goes from Lucas..Austin..Lucas..Brandon..Lucas..Franco..Lucas..Austin..Ej..Lucas..Ej..Rafe..Ej..Rafe..Ej..Lucas..Ej..Rafe and now Ej so now Rafe and Lucas aren't giving her the time of day or praising her rear end..Ej is her man unless Lucas or Rafe show slightly some interests!

Back