Days of Our Lives - Thursday, May 22nd, 2008

all i can say is that dena knows how to wring us out like wet dishrags lol

after yesterdays day ahead i was deflated..wanting to go give a poor on ej's head..

but today, with nujawn shoving it in lucas face about the "sexual tension" sami saying ej has been a good husband..marlena telling lucas ej is not the same man..and best of all ej again gently rejecting nicole..

it is plain to see who dena is rooting for!

for all the lumis..hey, give ej and sami a chance..and encourage tptb to move lucas into better stories that play to his strenght..he is a very good villain..but a villain you can see the motivation behind..i always thought hogan wrote in a silly manner that was too cartoonish to be taken seriously.

you know we have no intention of giving up our couple. the very things some hate Lumi for, is actually what I love. I love that Lucas is what you see is what you get. unlike EJ who really can't be himself with Sami.Sami can forgive EJ for a mountain of heinous crimes but Lucas yells and calls her names after having his heart ripped out and he's not good enough for her. we'll see. the Sami I know, will fight tooth & nail for him.

Lucas is hurt, and i would assume that is why he called Sami a Whore.. So she would feel hurt.

I think that they are changing Lucas, this is just the beginning of it. They are going to make Lucas a stronger person, and a man that will not put up with what he has in the past.

I also believe that they are doing that to Sami too.. Both chacters are changing since the new writer has come aboard. And if you think about it.. A lot of characters have changed.. and for myself, i think for the better.

Lucas' reaction is very natural. Not happy with what he calls her but I understand that he is very angry and considering what he walked in on ...

Lucas asked one thing of Sami and that was not to trust EJ. I only hope it does not take long before he tells Sami of why he confessed to the shooting of EJ. I honestly believe he is covering for their son Will.

I hate that Sami is trying to blame this whole situation on Lucas. He never wanted the divorce. It is like she doesn't care that he was trying to protect his family. Sami is not blameless.

I will never give up on Lucas and Sami (I hate shipper names). They deserve a chance at happiness.

Let's see, Sami just had sex with a man who tried to kill him and ruined his family. By Sami's own words, there was nothing emotional, just sex. I think Lucas has a right to be angry.

I find it amusing that people can be disgusted by an upset man calling Sami names when they aren't upset with a man that raped and tormented her.

I do feel for Lucas but he did tell her to move on. And besides how the heck can you resist a GOD like EJ.:hot:

all i can say is that dena knows how to wring us out like wet dishrags lol

after yesterdays day ahead i was deflated..wanting to go give a poor on ej's head..

but today, with nujawn shoving it in lucas face about the "sexual tension" sami saying ej has been a good husband..marlena telling lucas ej is not the same man..and best of all ej again gently rejecting nicole..

it is plain to see who dena is rooting for!

for all the lumis..hey, give ej and sami a chance..and encourage tptb to move lucas into better stories that play to his strenght..he is a very good villain..but a villain you can see the motivation behind..i always thought hogan wrote in a silly manner that was too cartoonish to be taken seriously.

And people wonder why I hate the new writer's writing!! Dena is unable to write romance, good god she can't even write romance for John and Marlena how the hell can she write it for anyone. This show is going to hell in a handbasket. She only seems to care about Sami/EJ and Lucas and is making them the central characters of the show and throwing the veterans out. If this keeps up I will pretty much give up on Days and just watch old stuff on youtube. At least the bad s/l had romance if nothing else.

Sami, Lucas & EJ

OMG this is getting so old and he just got back. Why does he have to be the victim.. I was protecting Sami. Let us not forget he pulled the trigger no one asked him to do it. Sami does not need protecting she is a grown woman. Can he just get over it! He told her to move on, they are divorced who she sleeps with is none of his business. I prefer Sami and EJ they keep things steamy, Sami and Lucas are just boring and dull I fast forward through most of those scenes. Let Lucas find his own love and leave Sami and EJ alone they make a great couple, hopefully they can keep it on the up & up.

John said it all

John's character had it right when he said they were all screwed up. No self respect; no respect of others; unwillingness to take responsibility. Another poster hit the nail on the head by saying the characters of Sami and Lucas needed to grow up.

Poirot, you really do a marvelous job at your write-ups. I'm not able to watch anymore, but I really feel that I'm up-to-date on everything. It is a real talent to write so well. Thanks for everything.

Let's see, Sami just had sex with a man who tried to kill him and ruined his family. By Sami's own words, there was nothing emotional, just sex. I think Lucas has a right to be angry.

I find it amusing that people can be disgusted by an upset man calling Sami names when they aren't upset with a man that raped and tormented her.

she is no different than EJ, that is why they should be together. He loves her inspite of all the bad things she has ever done or will do in the future.

OMG this is getting so old and he just got back. Why does he have to be the victim.. I was protecting Sami. Let us not forget he pulled the trigger no one asked him to do it. Sami does not need protecting she is a grown woman. Can he just get over it! He told her to move on, they are divorced who she sleeps with is none of his business. I prefer Sami and EJ they keep things steamy, Sami and Lucas are just boring and dull I fast forward through most of those scenes. Let Lucas find his own love and leave Sami and EJ alone they make a great couple, hopefully they can keep it on the up & up.

WELL SAID!

How is Lucas supposed to react to finding Sami in bed with her RAPIST and the guy who spent over a year plotting to destroy their relationship? There's nothing he could say that wouldn't be justified or understandable in this situation. Imagine if the roles had been reversed and Sami returned from prison to find Lucas in bed with Nicole. I'm pretty she'd be using worse insults than 'lying, cheating whore'.

I am really sick and tired of the whole sami and luca, Ej s/l is boring is the same old thing except this time EJ has killed anyone yet. There is no "EJami" without lucas. While lucas was in jail we got that stupid visa storyline. I love Lucas but i wish he was give a new love interest and EJ needs to go back being bad the show is getting boring without a bad Dimera and Sami can go to hell. But if they put Ej and Sami or Lucas and Sami together than i hope they have another salem Staker storyline in the work because i can't wait for those three to offed. If this summer is just going to be about EJ/sami/Lucas. I think is time i started watching OLTL again.

Poirot, you really do a marvelous job at your write-ups. I'm not able to watch anymore, but I really feel that I'm up-to-date on everything. It is a real talent to write so well. Thanks for everything.

Amen to that!

I've been reading this forum for a long time now, never posted before - just recently made an 'account'.

Barb, you are awesome. I have been watching the show since I was a baby - my Mom always watched. I don't get a chance to watch as often as I like, but reading your summaries keeps me in the loop! :clap:

Thanks for the write up. Should be a good show. Anxious to see the Sami/Lucas/Ej scenes play out. I am wondering how Ava got near the baby in NICU. I work on the postpartum floor and when I bring a baby down to NICU the unit is always locked. We have a code to punch in to be able to enter. Parents have an ID band they must show in order to enter. My problem is I can never remember the code so have to ring the bell and wait for someone to check my ID and let me in LOL. The NeoNatal Observation Center on our floor is also locked.(that code I can remember)

I am really sick and tired of the whole sami and luca, Ej s/l is boring is the same old thing except this time EJ has killed anyone yet. There is no "EJami" without lucas. While lucas was in jail we got that stupid visa storyline. I love Lucas but i wish he was give a new love interest and EJ needs to go back being bad the show is getting boring without a bad Dimera and Sami can go to hell. But if they put Ej and Sami or Lucas and Sami together than i hope they have another salem Staker storyline in the work because i can't wait for those three to offed. If this summer is just going to be about EJ/sami/Lucas. I think is time i started watching OLTL again.

I heard that Days is moving away from plot driven s/l to more character driven s/l so we will see more romance, more personal relationship stuff, people will have jobs and kids. And we will have less and less of people dying but not really dying stuff.

So more realistic people type stuff and less stolen memories and dead but not dead stuff...

I don't think they're writing for realism, just entertainment. Ava donned the green scrubs and took a pic of the baby for Kayla to see. I hope Ava did this out of the goodness of her heart, Kayla having saved her from drug overdose, and realizing how heartsick Kayla is because she hasn't seen her baby boy.

I am really loving Days right now - NuJohn is a scream, saying whatever pops into his head. I'm loving Sami, EJ and now Lucas; where is that storyline going to end? Chelsea and Daniel are o.k., but really, he is too old for her but she is definitely chasing him. I am being very entertained by "Love in the Afternoon".

How is Lucas supposed to react to finding Sami in bed with her RAPIST and the guy who spent over a year plotting to destroy their relationship? There's nothing he could say that wouldn't be justified or understandable in this situation. Imagine if the roles had been reversed and Sami returned from prison to find Lucas in bed with Nicole. I'm pretty she'd be using worse insults than 'lying, cheating whore'.

Lucas does ask John how would he react to finding Marlena in bed with another man, if he would not be upset. Marlena is interested in that answer, but John just looks at her, saying "perhaps".
And when one thinks of how Sami feels about Nicole...Yep. Nicole & EJ talk of this, in fact she evidently is helping EJ by coming onto him in front of Sami, just pushing buttons.

Lucas treatment and calling her a WHORE in front of her mother is GROSS...

IT AIRED, why can't I post what aired?????

Um...well, this couldn't be more off topic, but your post is still there if it's the one about Lucas calling Sami a whore. I mean...I can still see it.

Back