Days of Our Lives - Thursday, May 22nd, 2008

:OT:I tell ya Poirot...I give you credit for keeping up with all these posts the way you do! You are very quick on the draw! lol Thank you.

Lucas does ask John how would he react to finding Marlena in bed with another man, if he would not be upset. Marlena is interested in that answer, but John just looks at her, saying "perhaps".
And when one thinks of how Sami feels about Nicole...Yep. Nicole & EJ talk of this, in fact she evidently is helping EJ by coming onto him in front of Sami, just pushing buttons.

The gig however is up on that one because EJ in his converstation with Sami, before they had that over the top sex scene (still stunned by that one), basically admitted that he was trying to make Sami with Nicole and ask Sami if he were trying to make her jealous would it have worked and Sami replied ya! So Sami already knows that and EJ knows that Sami knows that!

So Lucas's ankle monitor beeped at the front door? What happened to the 10 foot perimeter?

Does anyone else foresee Ava taking the baby? Or is she sincere in trying to be nice with Kayla?

you know we have no intention of giving up our couple. the very things some hate Lumi for, is actually what I love. I love that Lucas is what you see is what you get. unlike EJ who really can't be himself with Sami.Sami can forgive EJ for a mountain of heinous crimes but Lucas yells and calls her names after having his heart ripped out and he's not good enough for her. we'll see. the Sami I know, will fight tooth & nail for him.

Well, I Love the character of EJ so much, that I don't want to see him in an unhappy, miserable relationship with Sami and I would think Lumi fans would also want the same for the characters they love. Why wish a miserable existence on two characters that you love. I personally want EJ to be in a loving, yet adventurous relationship with someone who only wants him. Not with someone who can not make up their mind. This is just my opinion but I would think LUMI fans would be disgusted over the recent events and want the characters they love to be happy and clearly those two can't be happy. It hasn't happened in 15 years and it will not happen in the future.

Does anyone else foresee Ava taking the baby? Or is she sincere in trying to be nice with Kayla?

God I hope not. I know some are upset with Kayla for putting her unborn child at risk, but she has been through enough and deserves to have a happy life with her baby and Steve in there new apartment. (Yeah no more hotel)

I think that both Lucas and Sami have said and done things in the heat of the moment that they regret later. I'm sure Lucas will be apologizing soon for his poor choice of words. Besides it must have been a terrible shock to walk in on the woman he loves in bed with the man he hates.

Also some people on here need to remember that Sami would still be married to Lucas if it weren't for EJ "blackmailing/bribing" Sami to marrying him to end the Vendetta. And I do not beleive that Lucas shot EJ. IMO I beleive Will did it and Lucas took the fall for his son.

:welcome:A big Welcome to Minako98:welcome:

Thank you Poirot for all your hard work. :smile:

Lucas vs EJ

I've never been much of a fan of Lucas. Have you ever noticed that all he does is yell? He's always mad at someone and yelling. EJ was messed up, but you are what you know..until you know enough to change what you are. :) And Damn! he's sexy.

But above and beyond all that, how many times does Lucas have to call Sami a lying, cheating, whore before she tells him to take a hike? He never believes her, rarely sides with her, and is always ready to think the worst of her.

Why would anyone want to remain married to him?

I got to ask everybody...

How the hell would you feel, and don't say you would not have a fit like Lucas did, especially since EJ has done so much to all of them.

I think it is written just like any human being with feelings would act.

So Lucas's ankle monitor beeped at the front door? What happened to the 10 foot perimeter?

I thought is was a 10 yard perimeter, Oh well I saw the show and he was outside the door and down the walkway a little bit when the alarm went off. He is still at the house in the previews for tomorrow.

I've never been much of a fan of Lucas. Have you ever noticed that all he does is yell? He's always mad at someone and yelling. EJ was messed up, but you are what you know..until you know enough to change what you are. :) And Damn! he's sexy.

But above and beyond all that, how many times does Lucas have to call Sami a lying, cheating, whore before she tells him to take a hike? He never believes her, rarely sides with her, and is always ready to think the worst of her.

Couldn't agree more!

Well, I don't think that I have ever posted this much in one day.

But I got to say that I am so totally enjoying Days like never before. Especially with the past couple of days. For me everything is going fast, and moving along.

I love everything that everybody is posting and giving there point of view. Sometimes I see it different and with everybodys opinion it brings it together as a whole.

Again, I can't say how much more I like Johns character, I hope that they keep this side to him even if he starts remembering his past.

Well, I don't think that I have ever posted this much in one day.

But I got to say that I am so totally enjoying Days like never before. Especially with the past couple of days. For me everything is going fast, and moving along.

I love everything that everybody is posting and giving there point of view. Sometimes I see it different and with everybodys opinion it brings it together as a whole.

Again, I can't say how much more I like Johns character, I hope that they keep this side to him even if he starts remembering his past.

ITA things are moving along very good, still can't wait for the longest love triangel in history of Days to be over. I'm lovin NuJohn!!!

Lucas does ask John how would he react to finding Marlena in bed with another man, if he would not be upset. Marlena is interested in that answer, but John just looks at her, saying "perhaps".
And when one thinks of how Sami feels about Nicole...Yep. Nicole & EJ talk of this, in fact she evidently is helping EJ by coming onto him in front of Sami, just pushing buttons.

LMAO I could just picture Marlena's face, and John's for that matter. His answer was perfect. Although he would be hurt I'm sure he would be out for revenge as Lucas will be also. Watch out EJ, I think its your turn to be tormented.

I agree to some point, but given Sami's track record it's kind of hard not to call her a liar. Lucas has been pooped on quite a few times (not just by Sami), so I can sort of see why he is a bitter person.

All three of them are not the best people in the world.

E.J. - murderer/rapist
Sami - liar/rapist
Lucas - murderer (Franco?)/verbal rapist (to Sami)

All three of them deserve each other in my book.

All I ask is that we end this whole story line now. It is OLD, OLD, OLD!

Days of Our Lives

John admits he is not an expert in matters of the heart..looks at Marlena as he says….yet…..then says that part of him sides with the convict…..his woman cheated on him. LOL as Sami starts to get in his face. But he is not finished…..another part of him is happy that “Elvis was finally able to do her because the sexual tension around here was very distracting”.

:rotfl: HA HA HA HA HA! I am LOVING NuJohn!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Lucas needs some anger management classes. His outbursts are totally uncalled for, and I am NOT looking forward to this confrontation between Sami and Lucas. Enough already. I'm bummed just reading it. I would much rather watch sexual tension than anger tension, who wouldn't - regardless of the reasons. Lucas needs to get the heck outa there and go live with Maggie and Mickey. I can't wait to see where they go with all this. It just can't be the ss/dd (same stuff/different day)!

Actually, I have to say the confrontations did not bother me.......tho by the time Marlena said to cool it and then tomorrow they perhaps can regroup, I was ready for that. Loved how John was "enjoying" it all. LOLOL

I'll start by saying that I love Robo-John. So glad they re-wrote his character. He always says the things that everyone is thinking but doesn't dare say. Love, love, love him. Do not miss the eyebrow one bit.

Second of all, I don't care how angry you are, it is not right to call a woman a lying, cheating whore. Period. I like the fact that John stood up for Sami (since she seems to be incapable of doing it herself). Sami please, please grow a set and tell your ex-hubby where there door is.

Ava is interesting. I'm liking her character much more now that she's out of the whole loony stage. I wonder where they are going to take her. The possibilities are endless.

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. I don't always get to watch the whole show, so it's nice to keep up with all that's happening.

Days of Our Lives

John admits he is not an expert in matters of the heart..looks at Marlena as he says….yet…..then says that part of him sides with the convict…..his woman cheated on him. LOL as Sami starts to get in his face. But he is not finished…..another part of him is happy that “Elvis was finally able to do her because the sexual tension around here was very distracting”.

:rotfl: HA HA HA HA HA! I am LOVING NuJohn!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I cannot wait to see this!!!!!!!! I am loving John too! It's almost like this board is being watched... the comments in the show about Chelsea's hair, EJ's US status his mom Susan was explained... lots of things are being explained, and alot of the things were discussed here! Coincidence????

Lucas wants to leave but can't. it is Sami following him around. she doesn't tell her ex where to go because she doesn't want him to leave.

Back