Days of Our Lives - Wed. Dec. 11, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything you say what we saw yesterday was amazing its why we watch soaps I don't watch soaps to watch couples like Sami and Rafe they make you fall asleep. The way EJ and Sami were fighting and Sami slapping him was so hot because you can see this is no normal couple because this how they show how much they love each other and in the end Sami held EJ in her arms that told me how much she loves him.

@Poirot, #1:
Abby mentions it being the Rafael angel wing, so EJ said. Jen laughs, probably the only thing cultural that EJ knows.

Did you note Abby's defensive answer, and her coy smile? I hope the writers don't continue this incipient SL; sibling-sharing is declasse. I like Abby; for now, I'm rooting for Tad.

@DrBakerFan, #4: Perhaps JJ should give Theresa all the dope she wants. She would self-destruct, become a useless prosecutorial witness, and her parents would return to Salem... to stay awhile, this time.

@Poirot #14: Theresa, by carelessly including a neighbor in her plot, has trashed any potential deal she may reached with JJ.

@missharleyquinn, #20:
Unless the picture or video was sent in a message, I don't think they could be retrieved through the service provider.

I think you are essentially correct. The video would be safe if Theresa sent it to a cloud. Your wineglass idea may have worked, though!

Thanks
I just want romance - I guess because I'm older - and screaming and hitting is just not appealing to me in a love story.

But as I have said many time - I'm happy for the fans of Samantha and Elvis - you got your couple :clap: enjoy it while you can.

Thanks I intend to I know they will not last for ever but I so happy Days finally had the bottle to write for them the way EJ and Sami wanted them to do we are in dream world. All those hot love scenes we had over the last year and I am sure there plenty more to come I mean their love scenes so steamy.

If what Sami and Ej have is love and that slapping, pushing , shouting , Rape, lies , manipulations is showing someone that you love them
I guess i'll never love or be in love, this is just disgusting .

Sami and Rafe showed love and Romance and I definitely didn't find them boring. For me they were a breath of fresh air, something that
Days had been missing.

If police had been called and heard any of the screaming and yelling, their report on the Domestic abuse call, would have noted it bordered on domestic violence, and that the two people were out of control, and should each spend the rest of the day/night in different places.The police also would have noted that the two gave no thought to children being in the home, who might have been scared by what was going on.
There was nothing "hot" about it, in my opinion, it was awful, and truly sickening.

And what if EJ had gotten his way after all that screaming? If they weren't hiding, Johnny and Allie were probably already running down to the living room to protect their mommy. Imagine those poor children witnessing that violent, vicious act that parodies itself as "lovemaking"

I agree with everything you say what we saw yesterday was amazing its why we watch soaps I don't watch soaps to watch couples like Sami and Rafe they make you fall asleep. The way EJ and Sami were fighting and Sami slapping him was so hot because you can see this is no normal couple because this how they show how much they love each other and in the end Sami held EJ in her arms that told me how much she loves him.

Not sure if I want to put :rotfl: or :sick:.

In the end, I guess some of us see love in very different ways. Just Samantha, I vote for :sick:.

I'm gonna have to go with :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Some fans of this couple were so desperate to have them, they'd accept any dark, troubled hole the writers took these characters down and proclaim it passion and fire.

The way EJ and Sami were fighting and Sami slapping him was so hot because you can see this is no normal couple because this how they show how much they love each other.

I have worked with girls and had friends that had this kind of love-fest, but they never described it this way. The only time they would relax was when their junior wasn’t at home; otherwise they were terrified, because it didn’t take much to start a love-fest! And all the men said they would never do it again, beg cry get down on there knees just like junior does, until the next time, and one of the girls is dead, leaving 4 small children, so I guess he was right. One girl it took a village to keep her safe, moving her around because he always found her, she finally left the state. And others said they deserved this treatment and they had to stop provoking their junior. And people wonder why there is so much violence; maybe part of it is from children watching their parent’s love-fest! And not once did any of the women call it LOVE!

I have worked with girls and had friends that had this kind of love-fest, but they never described it this way. The only time they would relax was when their junior wasn’t at home; otherwise they were terrified, because it didn’t take much to start a love-fest! And all the men said they would never do it again, beg cry get down on there knees just like junior does, until the next time, and one of the girls is dead, leaving 4 small children, so I guess he was right. One girl it took a village to keep her safe, moving her around because he always found her, she finally left the state. And others said they deserved this treatment and they had to stop provoking their junior. And people wonder why there is so much violence; maybe part of it is from children watching their parent’s love-fest! And not once did any of the women call it LOVE!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back