Departing...arriving part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one was not expecting the Johnny appearance. We had to wait around 5 years for Eric after Sami and we still haven't seen Andrew Donovan.

I'm still wondering how the fraternal twins with different fathers think they were created if Allie was surprised about Sami's being raped.

I didn't like Sami and EJ as a romantic couple, but they had sparks as enemies. I'm not seeing any with this new guy, although it was a brief glimpse.

Guess it would just be wishful thinking to have EJ suddenly appear, Lucas is around, and Sami finally realizing EJ is not the man she should be with.
I just want to know how he went so quickly from still undergoing treatments, to back into corporate shenanigans....does he actually know what has been going on in his absence? And if he does, who told him, or caught him up???

Unfortunately, the ONLY thing Ron knows what to write for Greg Vaughan (Eric) is how to verbally abuse Nicole. He'll beat her down emotionally for weeks over the Xander scandal.

Dear Eric, this is what happens when you walk out on a newlywed and then stay gone for repeated "extended stays". Probably wouldn't have happened if you'd have just stayed your extended stay without getting her hopes up that you were coming home and then dropping a "just kidding, I'm staying 3 more months" bomb. You're a word I can't use in this forum. Take care and please, remember to shut up. Just shut up. OK? Thanks, bye - DaysLady

Guess it would just be wishful thinking to have EJ suddenly appear, Lucas is around, and Sami finally realizing EJ is not the man she should be with.
I just want to know how he went so quickly from still undergoing treatments, to back into corporate shenanigans....does he actually know what has been going on in his absence? And if he does, who told him, or caught him up???
If EJ is going to be around, I'd prefer that the new actor is capable of faking a fist-fight and lying in bed pretending to be in a coma. This way, I could see new versions of a few of my favorite EJ scenes.
  • Rafe bounces EJ all over the Town Square.
  • While lying on the ground after being thrashed by Rafe, EJ says to Lucas, "I need help." Lucas then answers, "Yes, you do, but you won't get it from me."
  • EJ and Sami decide to renew their wedding vows at St. Luke's. Will returns, hides in a corner, and shoots him off the altar.
  • Sami learns that EJ has been cheating with fellow Brit Gwen and reads him the riot act. He then foolishly tries to outdrink Xander and ends up passed out on his bed. An angry, disgusted Sami then shoots him in the head.
  • A recovered EJ has a hate boink with Sami on the DiMera Love Couch. This time, Harold appears and says, "This time, you can clean the sofa yourself."

I don't understand having Chad suddenly scheming with Tony and EJ to get rid of Jake. I thought they buried the hatchet, and isn't Chad busy with his never-ending marital drama?

I'm also hating the inevitable pouty self-righteousness from Eric in advance. He can stay gone if they're bringing him back to be an angry sourpuss berating Nicole. I hope they surprise us with him having cheated too or something. Why else has he ignored his marriage for months?

At this point, we don't know if Eric learns of Nicole's one night cheat or not. He easily could have returned to placate her, but must "leave" since he is needed "there" she did tell him "they need you? I NEED YOU!"

Looks like he will be back in a couple of weeks - maybe the end of next week.

didn't like Sami and EJ as a romantic couple, but they had sparks as enemies

I agree with this; and I feel like the only person I ever saw sparks with for him romantically was Abigail. And I was so disappointed when they didn't keep that going. So I'm hoping instead of pressing forward with this marriage to Sami if it's that way with the new actor, they just go ahead and cut losses with that pairing and find someone sparks can be created with. For Sami, we already know it's Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back