Departing...arriving part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is a short stint. Seems of late even other original actors of various characters are also showing up for a very short visit (Ava, Harris, Eve, for instance. )

However, as Kat pointed out, Jason only filled in for Greg Vaughan (Eric is the character) for a short period as Greg was unable to film at the time - which was probably back in Feb, I believe......... (yep they sure do film way too far in advance!)

If the actor comes across well to the viewers AND the producers, they possibly would cast him eventually as a different character
Jason Gerhardt could so be recast as Bonnie's son, Patrick Lockheart, for sure! Or even as Peter Blake DiMera.

Also to answer DrBakerFan, now that I am thinking about it, really Eve is guilty of doing the same thing Whitley did to Abe, just like Eve did to Jack with no memory during his campaign. Sure there was truth about Jack and Eve being married for 24 hours but Eve took advantage the same.

Last edited:
All I can say is good grief about this and yes it's true :rolleyes:

Emily O'Brien now plays Gwen

For those who can't read tweet

Rumor going around that Emily O'Brien (Gwen) is taking over the role as of Theresa after Jen Lilley makes quick return.
Look like Days will pull a Robert Scott Wilson (Ben to Alex) move

Except Robert Scott Wilson had played both Ben and Alex & is now down to just one character. Emily O'Brien has only played Gwen, who has a British accent. Theresa has only been played by Jen Lilley, and does not have a British accent. They do not look alike at all. Rumor it must be.

So Theresa is going to return from CA with Tate, of course, and Brady will be involved.

Why have Jen Lilley return at all? Even for a short time. Why not Emily O'Brien (Gwen). from Day 1, if she is going to portray Theresa with no British accent, then why not at the start??

Why not just hire another actress if Jen Lilley is not able to stay longer to portray Theresa Donovan? Why have Emily O'Brien play two different characters? That makes no sense.

Robert Scott Wilson played both Ben and Alex but Ben is not in Salem anymore.

If Emily O’Brien plays Gwen and Theresa at the same time, with both being in Salem, that’s a lazy and ridiculous choice of the writers/producers. It makes me think they are killing off Gwen’s character or Gwen leaves Salem so the actress will play Theresa.

Recasting is one thing - but having one actress playing two unrelated characters simultaneously is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back