Departing...arriving part 17

This is what Tate looked like when we last saw him (along with the twins who played Arianna):

DXtg7oyVwAAf4X7

I believe Holly & Tate will be arriving around Oct. 9th, or at least within that week..........with Chloe & Philip departing for New York on October 12th.

About 80,100 results (0.33 seconds)

Search Results​

John-Paul Lavoisier & Nadia Bjorlin Exit DOOL – Philip & ...​

1695741039936.jpeg
Celeb Dirty Laundry
https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com › days-of-our-live...

According to Days spoilers, Philip and Chloe will move to New York City on Thursday, October 12, so a fresh start is possible. Although many Days viewers would ...

Just one of the several places I read of the departures.

I wish Parker could be in the scene with Chloe and Philip together just before they go to New York.

Isn't Philip the biological father of Parker? Or was it Daniel? That whole who's the daddy story was confusing. I know Caroline switched the results at the hospital and someone else got involved with switching the results, maybe Carly or someone else.

But Chloe seems to never see her son. That's pretty sad.

Daniel ended up being Parker's bio dad. It was a rewrite of Caroline switching the results. This was after Philip had taken baby Parker to Chicago to raise for a couple years.

The other one who switched the results was Stephanie's nerdy computer geek friend, Ian.

Additional info

I looked up the ages for the actors playing Tate and Holly

The actor playing Tate is 20 years old and the actress playing Holly is 23 years old.

I know they will be playing "teens" but I didn't think they would hire actors this old.

Brady and Theresa just had Tate 8 years ago, and Nicole had Holly about 7 years ago.

I guess they don't want 15-16 year old actors because they are still in school in real life.

I am not happy that Chloe and Philip are leaving together. That means Xander will probably go back to Sarah. ugh

I really liked Chloe and Xander. Ideally Xander would confront Sarah about her lie and then still marry Chloe. Xander and Sarah could co-parent and Sarah could just stay with Rex. They are both so boring to me.

Bad writing in my opinion. Chloe is just going to forgive Philip for disappearing, setting up Brady etc?? I know that he was mentally unstable at the time, but in real life wouldn't she need time to see if he really changed? Boy, the writers certainly have characters going from one to another in record time.

I agree some characters are paired up with too many people too fast.

Chloe: Philip, Brady, Daniel, Quinn, Lucas, Deimos, Stefan, Philip, Brady, Xander, then back to Philip.

Nicole: Eric, Lucas, Victor, Brady, EJ, Eric, Daniel, Deimos, Brady, Eric, Rafe, Eric, EJ. Makes my head spin. And sprinkle a little Roman and a little Xander. That’s at least 10+ Salem men.

Back in the 80’s when we had the super couples. They stayed together, or at least were not jumping from man to man so much. Kim, Kayla, Marlena, Hope, Jennifer, Adrienne, Melissa, etc. They were pretty much into one man. Yes infidelity occurred on occasion but these couples stayed together for the most part.

Last edited:
Well, we don't really know yet if Chloe & Philip are actually together when they leave Salem. Chloe could be going to live with her parents, Philip could be heading up some division of Titan. Chloe could be going to sing in the Met.........Philip could be flying to Europe (yes I know, small town Salem has an international airport, lol)

The actor playing Tate is 20 years old and the actress playing Holly is 23 years old.

I know they will be playing "teens" but I didn't think they would hire actors this old.

Brady and Theresa just had Tate 8 years ago, and Nicole had Holly about 7 years ago.

I guess they don't want 15-16 year old actors because they are still in school in real life.
Having actual teens (and kids and babies) on the show is costly (due to the added individuals required to be on-set with kids), plus it limits the time the minors can spend in front of the cameras.

As far as being super-SORAS'ed, look at EJ. He left Salem in 1998 as a baby and returned in 2006 as a man in his 30s. He was born after Will, yet came back to Salem as a grown man who married Sami and was then Will's much older stepfather.

Back