Departing...arriving part 17

I get the feeling this is the last round of departures due to the backstage problems. A TON of long-standing women leaving along with Shawn, who would have little to do without Belle on screen. Some of these people, like Philip, were only brought back for Victor's funeral. And then he also can conveniently take Chloe with him.

I'm seeing rumors of a Gabi recast coming since Camila Banus (Gabi) is one of the long-standing women departing soon and she's involved in the ongoing Stefan/Dimera drama. Or maybe they'll have Ari Zucker (Nicole) play both parts. A few times an episode, she can leave the DiMera living room as Nicole and then come back in wearing a dark wig and a tight dress and speaking with a Spanish accent.

So dumb.

I'd rather see Gabi and Stefan leave Salem than have Gabi recast.

Not only does Netflix's Cobra Kai have a cast that, wonderful as it is, is aging out, so does Stranger Things. With the actors strike still happening, it will be even longer for these shows to return, and the aging process doesn't stop.

I agree that the aging of Holly and Tate is extreme. Will they SORAS Thomas and Charlotte next?

While they're at it, let's SORAS Nicole's baby right after he or she is born. First, we will see the baby right after being born, and the next scene, the child is in kindergarten. Thinking Holly is her mother. Why not? :rotfl:

For some reason I thought the actors only went on strike in support of the writers when they struck. But it seems they had their own separate problems with Hollywood. It truly is a shame that artificial intelligence (AI) is used in so many areas/businesses instead of real, live people. If they keep this up, we won't have anything but cartoon figures (meaning fake people) in movies and TV. Bite the hand that feed ya, Hollywood.

Oh maybe Talia can now play Gabi since there's probably not anything left for her. And maybe Arianna can return with cousin Henry (yes I had to reason out the familial connection and I think it's right) and one of them can be an insta doctor to replace Talia.

Really I just want the zombies to return. That might be worth paying for.

wonder what this facination Days has with South Africa. Isn't that where Eric keeps going.

Remind me how he left the last time he was on? I think he has living with Ben and Ciara and engaged to Nancy. I can't remember what came next.

He killed Abby and went to prison. (in a nutshell)

Nancy later ran into Mike Horton in Horton Town Square. They talked and she apologized for all the rotten things she and Craig had done to Mike back in the day. He seemed to forgive her, or at least accept her apology. Later, we learned she and Mike were apparently dating in NY (which is such a stretch; there is no way Mike would've dated Nancy after all she had done to him in the past).

I'm wondering if we see Lucas and Clyde together in prison?

What? Nancy and Mike dating? No way.

I do wish Mike would return to Salem, either played by Roark Critchlow or Michael T. Weiss. Or another actor that is 60ish. Can bring back Robin or April or have a new love interest. Need more Hortons to come back to Salem.

What? Nancy and Mike dating? No way.
Yes, it was mentioned last year:
Gwen at home writing an article when Jack walks in and startles her. Jennifer’s brother Mike, Chad and the kids were going to eat with Nancy Miller, Craig’s ex-wife. Nancy and Mike are dating. Jack is going back to work, it’s been hard.

Nancy and Mike are very happy together

I do wish Mike would return to Salem, either played by Roark Critchlow or Michael T. Weiss.
Michael T. Weiss (former Mike Horton) hasn't done much acting lately. I think he mainly focuses on his art now.

One of the last things I saw him in was Blue Bloods. He played the dirty cop who killed Tom Selleck's son on the show.

09f546ac3d745eeccd0c16a8bc7a71f7.jpg

He was also in the second Sex and the City movie as a gay man who hit on Mr. Big (Chris Noth) at Stanford and Anthony's wedding.

8022ab19213bd24e2921f52209db9a49.jpg

When Mike briefly returned to Salem in 2022 (for about 5 minutes), he was played by Roark Critchlow.

96c478491f6d3723604da8b8119a9327.jpg

Back