Departing...arriving part 17

I suppose if the actress wanted to leave, then they have to write Chloe out, but I hate it too. I like couples that are together just because they like each other vs. all the dysfunctional toxicity of couples like Eric and Nicole where you lose track of why they even allegedly like each other, let alone belong together. If they have Chloe leaving because Xander didn't immediately repropose, that's just awful. I got the feeling today that he left the apartment because she asked him to.

If the previous regime fired Chloe, then I hope they bring her back to be with Xander. Or just let Xander be alone with his baby.

None of this means he has to get back together with Sarah. The writers could do to remember that none of the above is an option. No one HAS to be in a relationship. I truly don't want Xander back with someone who so easily disrespects him, especially after he's made a big deal about Chloe loving him for who he is. Sarah's become insufferable. He deserves better. She deserves Rex. I'd rather see Xander with just about anyone else.

The thing is, many of our fav actors no longer live in the L.A. area........thus difficult to have them on long term. If Days learns one is coming to L.A. for some reason, they might get the actor for a week or two, but that is not why the actor would be back in town. So.......it remains difficult.

So, once in a while, the recast works, but too often it doesn't, so Days seems rather leery of recasting, especially for a long time character played by a specific actor.

I was going to say that the girl playing Holly seemed way too old. This is going to be weird.
I started to create a post on Monday about this girl looking too old to play a teen but then refrained. However, since it's been mentioned a few times in the thread (about her age), couldn't they find a 19-year-old actress to play a 15 or 16-year-old? Not that the girl is old, but she looks like a college graduate, and unless they use heavy makeup on her I'm going to keep seeing a 23 or 24-year-old trying to pass herself off as a teen.

Does anyone watch Cobra Kai on Netflix? When they started off 5 years ago the younger cast members were for the most part 18 or 19 and could pull off high school-aged kids. Now that they are reaching 22, or 23 you can tell they are out aging the roles and looking like they are in their early 20s.

Would teen Rachel be any better? She’d probably be an unbearable little witch with no manners and a nasty mouth, who’d make the old teen Sami look like a model citizen.

Please no return of the teen scene!
Amen. The teen scene is so predictable: dating problems, premarital sex, drug use, bad grades, difficult parents, etc. I’d rather watch Brady blunder through life, Gabi hatch schemes, or Leo dig for dirt.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Actually, what I read in an interview with Jen Lilley (Theresa) is that she went to ask why she wasn't getting any new scripts, and that is when she was told they were replacing her as Theresa. She was very surprised, but I guess because she did say she would not be able to stay too long....well, you know what they say about assume.

But there is no official word that Emily O'Brien will be doing both roles at same time..however the timing is awful close for scenes with Gwen, then Theresa.

I am so sad at Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) leaving. I absolutely loved her with Xander. Their last scene together was heartbreaking. Philip had his chance and didn't even have the decency to tell Chloe he was alive.

He left her to suffer miserably from his "death" and thought only of himself.

Please please bring Nadia Bjorlin back as Chloe again. (I specify Chloe because I don't want another character to look like Chloe!)

Back