Departing...arriving part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I agree that Ciara and Ben could be the next Bo and Hope. I love them together.

When I first saw the new Vivian, I immediately thought "they tried to make her look like Louise Sorel (original Vivian), but that's not Louise". Linda Dano (new Vivian) is very pretty, they should let her bring her own vibe to the character of Vivian, not try to make her look like fan favorite Louise Sorel (original Vivian).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I agree that Ciara and Ben could be the next Bo and Hope. I love them together.
Totally agree if they do not ruin them by making them totally mushy.

No to Linda Dano or any one else playing Vivian Alamain.

Are the writers that unimaginative that they can't think of another story other than fake character returns? Oops my bad, They are!

I admit, I’m not usually a fan of recasts, but I don’t mind Linda Dano as Vivian. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the hair style, but that’s just an opinion. I think if given more screen time and a decent story she could really make it her own but still be the Vivian character we all love. But I simply adore Louise Sorel (original Vivian). When I was a kid I was in her fan club because Vivian used to be my favorite character. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I had high hopes for Linda Dano as Vivian, but it's not really working for me. I think if she had more than two weeks it's possible things could have turned around. To me, as I've said before, Vivian and Stefano should never be recast.

Linda Dano (Vivian) is trying. I'm going to give her some time, took me a minute to get used to new Jennifer. But I do agree that you can tell with the outfit, make up, that they were trying to make Linda Dano look like Louise Sorel's Vivian. But I did enjoy seeing Vivian's classic turban in the fantasy flashbacks lol!

I don't care for the Fake Jennifer. It doesn't work for me.
Certain characters are made by the actor who has portrayed them for years.
They make that character their own. If they are good actors it is hard to imagine anyone else in their place.
I personally have a hard time imagining any of the fakes as the character they portray. This is only me, mind you!

Just found I made a post about Evan (who I thought was in Jail) and never hit the post reply button. LOL
As to Jennifer.......why Boston? what is there? Is that where JJ & Stephanie are?? (I thought that was CA?)

Laura was living in Boston. Maybe Jennifer goes there to close down Laura's practice and clear out her house/apartment?

JJ's in Africa.

Stephanie and Joey (Patch and Kayla's kids) are in California.

By the way, someone should tell Jo Johnson she has two more grandkids: Tripp and Gwen. Wonder if they told her Adrienne died?

From the article:

McClain’s final scenes will take place at Laura’s funeral, and then Jennifer will head out of town to deal with the pain of it all. But, this being Days, and Rolf always close by, whether or not Laura’s death sticks is in question. Jennifer would be the perfect character to unravel any mystery going on.

Sad that even others outsiders laugh at Salem's deaths, or lack of deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back