Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Kimberly Brady: So great to be back in Salem! I've missed this town so much! Too bad it's for an intervention for my daughter Jeannie Theresa.

Reply from Shane Donovan: Kim, that's supposed to be a secret. Now do you understand why I couldn't tell you where I was during my years with the ISA?

Reply from Sami : Wow ! Just wow ! To think there are people in the world who can't keep a secret. These nosy persons should watch me and get a clue. I always know when to keep my mouth shut !

Reply from Roman : Dammit Sami ! Are you serious ? Your mouth is faster than... Well, let's just say if Lucky Luke "shoots faster than his shadow", you could still teach him a thing or two.

Reply from Sami : Daddy, you're so mean to me !

Reply from EJ : Samanther, sweethot, I usually don't agree with your fatha, but this time, I have to. You know I love you, but I would never confide in you, not in a million years. In fact, if I keep lying to you, it's to protect others and yourself.

Reply from Sami : Oh, my smoochy-moochy, I love you so much, thank you for being my Knight in Shining Armor. :love: You're right, keep lying, some things are better left unsaid.

Reply from Roman : Dammit Sami ! :mad:

Reply from Lucas and Rafe : Give it up, Roman, she's so far gone, nobody can save her ! :rolleyes:

Reply from Maggie : You're all wrong. I can save Sami. Now, just tell me ALL your juicy gossip. I mean... problems.

Facebook post from Theresa: Ugh... Had a visit with my perfect parents today. I hate that they treat me like the family screw-up. Do you know what it's like to be the black sheep of the family and to have a perfect sibling that you can't ever measure up to?

Reply from Sami: You should talk to Eric, he has a perfect sibling, me.

Reply from Carrie: I think you mean I AM Eric's perfect sibling.

Reply from Belle: I think you both mean that I AM Eric's perfect sibling.

Reply from Sami: Shut up! I HATE both of you!

Reply from Cassie and Rex: What about us??

Reply from the Brady family: Who ARE you??

Tweet from EJ: Ladies, visit the DiMera Enterprises.com website. There's a new feature allowing you to vote for the sexiest man in Salem. All my secret female admirers can now express themselves.

Reply from Sami: Oh, smoochy-moochy, what a clever idea! How many times can I vote?!

Reply from T: Ladies, forget EJ. If you'd like some real masculine charm, drop by Club TBD. Ask for me, T.

Reply from Rory: EJ is a bore in a suit. Ladies who want a real high time should stop by the park. Ask for me, Rory, the guy with the good weed.

Reply from Bo Brady: Hey Elvis Junior -- the only reason you might have a chance is because I've left Salem. Ladies, best regards from the Fiji Islands.

Reply from Nicole: Is Trent Robbins on the list? I'd even vote for that monster over you any time.

Reply from from Kate: Sexiest man in Salem? What a joke! Rafe has it all over you. And you're not even the sexiest DiMera. In a pinch, I'd even pick your beastly father over the likes of you.

Reply from Kristen: Sorry brother, Brady is the sexist man in Salem. P.S., he still loves me!!

Reply from Sami: Be warned people. Anyone who doesn't vote for my darling smoochy-moochy will get a big "I HATE YOU" from me, and you know what that means!

Reply from Maggie: Ladies, ladies, ladies, you're all delusional if you think any of those men are hotter than my sexy egg-baby, Daniel. He's definitely the sexiest guy in the land. One look at that face and that body, and your knees will buckle as you swoon.

Reply from Anne: You mean that scruffy face and that spray-tan body? Yeah, my knees will buckle alright, as I kneel next to the porcelain altar and barf.

Reply from Daniel: Awww, c'mon, Annie girl, you know you want me! Just stare into my circle necklace and you, too, will be under my spell... my love spell.

Reply from Anne: :sick:

Facebook post from Will: Well...Gabi is taking Ari to NYC 'cause of her modeling job. Guess there's only one solution: I'M MOVING TO NYC WITH THEM!
Reply from Nick: NO! NO, NO, NO! THIS IS NOT WHAT I PLANNED!
Reply from Gabi: ....
Reply from Will: ...
Reply from Sonny: ....I should have known.
Reply from Sami: I HATE YOU, NICK!
Reply from Nick: What? No, wait, I mean that it's a total coincidence that Gabi and Ari are moving to NY at the same time I am. I was talking about something else.
Reply from Sonny: I could charge you for hate crimes, you know...
Reply from Will: Ooh. Sonny, your Kiriakis is showing.
Reply from Victor: *sniff* I've...I've never been...so proud. :)
Reply from Philip: Sonny....trust me...you DO NOT want your Kiriakis genes to kick in! IT NEVER ENDS WELL!
Reply from Sonny: Oh, sure. I mean, I'll make sure that whenever I meet with either Chad or EJ, we'll meet somewhere where there is nothing sharp for them to accidentally impale themselves.
Reply from Philip: Good! And also, stay away from hotel rooms, strange nurses you don't recognize, and glasses of lemonade!
Reply from Victor: ...omg...

Facebook post from Sami: If that stupid stinky doody-head Nick thinks he's going to manipulate Gabi into taking my sweet baby Ari to New York, he's got another thing coming. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen. What can go wrong with this plan?

Reply from Will: First of all, Ari is not YOUR baby, she's MY baby. Secondly, you have a plan? Yeah, sure, nothing can go wrong......

Facebook post from Sonny Kiriakis: Well, that was the most anticlimatic fight ever.
Reply from Gabi Hernandez: Which was a waste of time, since I changed my mind about NYC, anyway.
Reply from Will Horton: Really? Yay! But why, though?
Reply from Gabi Hernandez: I didn't want to keep Ari from you.
Reply from Sonny Kiriakis: ...Sweet.... :)

Post from Parker : Dad, how come we had to leave the Thanksgiving party so soon ? We just got here and I was having so much fun ! :cry:

Reply from Daniel : Well... son, it's because, because... Oh, how can I explain this ?

Reply from Jennifer : Because, Parker, your father hurt ME, he wanted to get back at ME, the party was for the kids, but that was not important since the world revolves around ME and the sooner you get that, the better off you're going to be.

Reply from Parker : Daddy, I don't like Jennifer anymore ! Can we go play with Nicole now ?

Reply from Jennifer : Because, Parker, your father hurt ME, he wanted to get back at ME, the party was for the kids, but that was not important since the world revolves around ME and the sooner you get that, the better off you're going to be.
Reply from Sami: Excuse me, Jennifer! But the world revolves around ME. Geez.... it's like she just moved to Salem and didn't know this fact.

Facebook post from EJ: Ughhh, what a day I've had. First Hope Brady barges in with a search warrant, then I had to watch a burial in the river.

Reply from Sami: You what??? What burial? What river? OMG, what did you see?? How much do you know??? EJ, it wasn't me! It was Gabi!!

Reply from EJ: Sweethot, what are you talking about? Johnny's goldfish died so we flushed it down the toilet after a proper goldfish funeral. I suppose his body is floating in the Salem river right now. What didn't you do? What did Gabi do??

Reply from Sami: Never mind.....

Facebook post by the Salem Forest Preserve Bear: Hi fans, it's me again -- the Salem Forest Preserve Bear. If you recall, I took a revenge dump on the Horton cabin steps last spring after some unshaven, perpetually tanned guy came out the door waving a broom. In my latest adventure, I took a stroll over to Salem Park to check out the garbage cans as part of my pre-hibernation pig-out. OMG, what a ruckus. I spotted three women screeching and carrying on, followed by the sound of lot of thrashing around in the river. You bet that I got out of there fast.
Reply from Rory: Hey bear, if you need some weed to relax before hibernating, stop by the park again. Ask for me, Rory, a true friend of Salem-area wildlife.
Reply from Gabi: OMG, OMG, a bear saw us, a bear saw us, OMG, OMG!!!
Reply from Kate: Hey bear, keep you mouth shut, and instead of my "special" brownies, I'll give you some complimentary Mad World hair care products. Just the thing for pre-hibernation grooming.
Reply from Sami: You'd better keep you mouth shut, you doody-headed bear, or my darling smoochy-moochy and I will HATE you. P.S., if you see Kristen, feel free to eat her.

Tweet from a Titan employee: Amazing news! Our long-lost CEO, Brady Black, actually turned up at work today. He was really mellow. He didn't react when one fool asked about Kristen DiMera.

Reply from employee 2: Brady who?

Reply from employee 3: Brady had best watch his waistline. His nose was covered with powered sugar from a donut from Salem Dunkin' Donuts.

Reply from employee 4: Donuts?! Don't kid yourself. That powder was a certain substance that's often inhaled through a rolled-up $100 bill.

Reply from Victor: Quit gossiping and get back to work. You remind me of my estranged wife, the busybody redhead.

Reply from Sami: Hey you doody-heads, stop talking about Brady. I'm the only one who's allowed to talk trash about other people's failures and misfortunes.

Tweet from the cop whose job was saved when Bo Brady left the Salem P.D. to other members of the "Mock Rafe" group: One of our cars has just reported a lot of screeching and yelling coming from the DiMera house of horrors.

Reply from member 2: Worse than the night when half of Salem invaded the place to wave a gun in the old man's face, and when his body double was then murdered?

Reply from member 1: Even worse, and it reportedly sounded like it was a brawl between Elvis Junior and his main squeeze, screechy cop-killer Sami Brady.

Reply from member 3: I'm in that car. We didn't check it out because intra-DiMera arguments are a potential plus. They might end up in the hospital or kill each other off.

Reply from member 4: What we need is more violent DiMera-on-DiMera activity. It's the only way Salem will ever be rid of them. God knows, we'll never make a criminal charge stick.

Reply from Bo Brady. You've got that right. Frustration over failure to get the DiMeras drove me right out of Salem. If Sami ever takes out Elvis Junior, let me know. Best regards from Tasmania.

Reply from Sami: Hey you doody-head cops, how dare you talk about ME, my darling smoochy-moochy, and his loving family that way!!! I HATE you!!!!

Tweet from the detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady left the Salem P.D. to other members of his "mock Rafe" group: Great news about Hernandez. He's given up being the hospital's star boarder and is in an apartment.

Reply from Member 2: Wonderful news. He'll soon be back on the job and doing things that we can make fun of, like wandering around the Town Square doing not much of anything.

Reply from Member 3: Maybe the Big H will be able to help Salem celebrate Ground Hog Day by stuffing Elvis Junior into a burrow.

Reply from Salem Sam, the official Salem ground hog: Nooooooooooo!!!

Reply from Member 3: What about Bo Brady? Is he still off trying to find evidence that will bring down Little Elvis and his big bad daddy? And when is he coming home?

Reply from Member 4: My guess is that his secret mission has been a total failure and he's too embarrassed to show his face in Salem. I'll bet he's drinking away his sorrows in Bora Bora or Pago Pago.

Reply from Member 1: Wherever Bo is, he ought to just come home. Everyone in town is very weary of the "Where in the World Is Bo Brady and When Will He Be Back" game.

Reply from Sami: You bet I want Bo back. He can straighten out his kid about returning an earring that was lost while I was dumping Nick Fallon in the river.

Reply from Members 1, 2, 3, and 4: What did you say!!

Reply from Sami: Ooops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back